K

Kuroshika

Btw here is a screenshot of a translated page of the French thread. Those people are insane :believe:

Let me translate this for you, because thatโ€™s so fucked up i had to read it 3 times to understand if was a translation of a post I made smh

ยซ The country ppl in my village are like the best people. Theyโ€™re stupid, but theyโ€™re reliable af lol. once at a village party I lost my bag, I thought somebody robbed it because there were a few outsiders, which is unusual to us, and so there was like 30 persons who know me since birth, ready to beat the shit out of the person who robbed their little Luna lmao (actually it was my best friendโ€™s little sister who had my bag, I gave it to her so she could buy herself a crepe but I was so fucked up i forgot)

G

Gran D. Master

Let me translate this for you, because thatโ€™s so fucked up i had to read it 3 times to understand if was a translation of a post I made smh

ยซ The country ppl in my village are like the best people. Theyโ€™re stupid af but theyโ€™re reliable af, once at a village party I lost my bag, I thought somebody robbed it because there were outsiders, which is unusual to us, and so there was like 30 persons who know me, ready to beat the shit out of the person who robbed their little Luna lmao (actually it was my best friendโ€™s little sister who had my bag, I gave it to her so she could buy herself a crepe but I was so fucked up i forgot)
No peeing the mouth, no fun :pepeke:

ยซ The country ppl in my village are like the best people. Theyโ€™re stupid af but theyโ€™re reliable af, once at a village party I lost my bag, I thought somebody robbed it because there were outsiders, which is unusual to us, and so there was like 30 persons who know me, ready to beat the shit out of the person who robbed their little Luna lmao (actually it was my best friendโ€™s little sister who had my bag, I gave it to her so she could buy herself a crepe but I was so fucked up i forgot)
No peeing in mouth :feelsokeman:(y)