General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Full power Sukuna was shown in chapter 3. Gege stated this in chapter 16. Nor does it say the current strongest character. Gojo is the strongest character in the show. You are arguing against the author.
He was shown in a flashback past no? Gege stated it yes but,again, Gojo is active right now, he isnt immortal therefore its referring to current times Jujutsu world. And Sukuna isnt at full power yet. Therefore the Author's statement is true. I mean mate, Sukuna is the final villain. The MC will take his down. Not a side character like Gojo.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He was shown in a flashback past no?
He was shown in chapter 3. Have you read this?

Gojo is active right now, he isnt immortal therefore its referring to current times Jujutsu world.
Gojo is the strongest character in the manga. IN THE MANGA. Anyone who was shown in the manga, past or present is weaker than Gojo. It doesn't say Gojo is the current strongest character, Gojo is the strongest right now, it explicitly says that Gojo is the strongest character in the manga.

I mean mate, Sukuna is the final villain. The MC will take his down.
This is just your speculation though. And not necessarily true.

How far are you in the manga? I wouldn't wanna spoil it for you, however, everything thus far shows that Gojo>Sukuna, at best equal, but nothing shows the opposite.

He was shown in chapter 3. Have you read this?

Gojo is the strongest character in the manga. IN THE MANGA. Anyone who was shown in the manga, past or present is weaker than Gojo. It doesn't say Gojo is the current strongest character, Gojo is the strongest right now, it explicitly says that Gojo is the strongest character in the manga.

This is just your speculation though. And not necessarily true.

How far are you in the manga? I wouldn't wanna spoil it for you, however, everything thus far shows that Gojo>Sukuna, at best equal, but nothing shows the opposite.
Chapter where gojo gets trapped in the subway station. I am aware that
16 fingers sukkuna has shown similar-ish feats to gojo but is way slower than him
, but imo. The final villain has mostly been dealt with by the MC in shonen. Dont see why this author would change it tbh. This is indeed my speculation and opinion and im just gonna stick to it until i see the two fight down the line.
Post automatically merged:

Probably yes but Gojo is not side character.

+ don't apply casual shonen logic to Jujutsu since Gege is the one to prove every casual shonen reader wrong.

Are you caught up?
No, but i dont see much in tropes getting changed by Gege so far tbh.

Gojo is by definition not the MC,therefore he is a side character as is everyone else.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Chapter where gojo gets trapped in the subway station. I am aware that
16 fingers sukkuna has shown similar-ish feats to gojo but is way slower than him
, but imo. The final villain has mostly been dealt with by the MC in shonen. Dont see why this author would change it tbh. This is indeed my speculation and opinion and im just gonna stick to it until i see the two fight down the line.
Post automatically merged:

No, but i dont see much in tropes getting changed by Gege so far tbh.

Gojo is by definition not the MC,therefore he is a side character as is everyone else.
When you are caught up let me know and I'll go in more detail.

Then if you are not caught up don't make such statements.

I already have my opinion on this golden age of jujutsu shit. There is more lore about Gojo further in the story too.

I think a lot of people will be surprised when Full Power Sukuna fights against Gojo.

But I won't say more. Join us once you caught up.
Im going by shonen logic and the fact that sukkuna couldnt even be killed during the golden age of jujutsu, and the fact that he is poised to be the final villain. In a shonen manga.

Megumi is my favorite so far. Gojo is cool too. The main protagonist Yuji is okay, but very typical. I'm on the fence about Nobara-she's kind of the typical annoying girl protagonist.

Is the manga worth picking up? I just watched the first 7 episodes because everyone was hyping it up and that Gojo dude, but personally I didn't find the episode that great. I think the 2 curse womb episodes were much better. Does the manga have more chapters of that kind?

Tho alot different this anime is def giving me the same excitement demon slayer did. Binged all 7 episodes im loving the beast animation and characters.

Yuji getting a zenkai boost while watching movies is def an interesting training method and gave me a good laugh. Its alot different than the typical shounen formula.
Then gojo i knew my man was a beast but boy was that a one sided beat down. LitteraLly wooped that ass and had time to teleport to go get him some drive thru at taco bell with yuji if he wanted.LOL