Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to see the last 3 of the F5’s hybrid forms. Sasaki will be a big and bulky triceratops hybrid, Who’s Who will be a lean and fierce-looking sabertooth hybrid, and idk what Black Maria will have, but it will be cool
Post automatically merged:

If franky ends wano being stronger than drake aka strongest tobiroppo
Would that mean he and zoro are the same level or that he pushes him mid diff assuming he solos king?
:choppawhat:
Franky will extreme diff Sasaki and therefore be weaker than Drake who is YC3.5 or YC3 level

See ya when Zoro solos King :cheers:
Does king even know zoro exists? Man would probably send who's who after him so he doesn't need to waste his time
:king:
Assuming he can get past queen or even apoo with drakes help
Why you disrespecting Franky-sama? Once he gets CoA, he beats Sasaki
It's not disrespect i just dont think hell reach that level just yet

Them being able to push regular Supernovas like Drake to mid diff is fine with me. Those guys are just the Ouchoku’s and Silver Axe’s of Luffy’s generation
Eh i disagree
Imo the supernova overall have way more potential than the strawhats strength wise

The supernova are gonna be like the prime shichibukai + yonko in their peaks again at least imo

I would like to understand how much Jimbei know about Jack and Sasaki.

He is considered as the Fishman Sama in the Fishman Kingdom.

❤️
Isn't it a little Fishman racist to assume all Fishman know eachother
:wellwell:

Sasuke got arcs, development, shifting goals etc. Zoro has barely any impact on Wano — the arc he should be incredibly important in. He’s no more major than Sanji.
Law is probably the closest thing we got to a sasuke in the series tbh. Even ignoring the similar character type

Especially during punk hazard and dressrosa. Man even became the first character to dethrone zoro and sanji in a popularity poll i think

Law = one piece version of sasuke
Kid = one piece version of vegeta
:kata:

Sasuke got arcs, development, shifting goals etc. Zoro has barely any impact on Wano — the arc he should be incredibly important in. He’s no more major than Sanji.
I agree. Just cutting down Kaido will not make him the star of the arc. He needed to do something more impactful imho. And by impactful, I don’t mean fights in this case...
With Sasuke, we saw his development clearly at every single stage of his life. We saw him as a team member, as someone who wanted vengeance while still retaining some of his morals, as someone who was a nutcase. We are currently seeing Sasuke as a father and loving family man. He is way more impactful than Zoro has ever been...

I agree. Just cutting down Kaido will not make him the star of the arc. He needed to do something more impactful imho. And by impactful, I don’t mean fights in this case...
With Sasuke, we saw his development clearly at every single stage of his life. We saw him as a team member, as someone who wanted vengeance while still retaining some of his morals, as someone who was a nutcase. We are currently seeing Sasuke as a father and loving family man. He is way more impactful than Zoro has ever been
Law is probably the closest thing we got to a sasuke in the series tbh. Even ignoring the similar character type

Especially during punk hazard and dressrosa. Man even became the first character to dethrone zoro and sanji in a popularity poll i think

Law = one piece version of sasuke
Kid = one piece version of vegeta
:kata:
Law’s childhood is comparable to nutcase Sasuke and current version is a bit comparable to adult Sasuke. However, Law still wanted vengeance, which makes him different from family man Sasuke...

Status
Not open for further replies.