Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

Did he defeat them though? And I donโ€™t think we ever finalized the terms lol. But rest assured, if he beats them then Iโ€™ll at least admit I was wrong about him not being able to defeat them lol.
Some of the terms were incapacitated.
If they are like this before someone comes to help them, I win and you lose, wait for the images to know if they are like this or not, anyway it is close.

- Momo will bring the dawn
- Yamato knows all the strawhats names
- Yamato has Odenโ€™s journal

Perhaps everything is detailed in the Journal, which makes Yamato joining the crew a bit hard since Luffy doesnโ€™t want the answers to anything until he reaches the last Laughtale.

Perhaps the crew is over shadowed in the journal, perhaps she is?

On LinLin: is she getting ready to fight Kaidou? What did Marco say to her? Is she after the red ponelglyph?

* ์ œ๋ชฉ "์ตœ๊ฐ•์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ์„ฌ"

* ํƒ€๋งˆ&์ฝ”๋งˆ์ด๋ˆ„๊ฐ€ ์šฐ์†๊ณผ ๋‚˜๋ฏธ ๋ฐ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ํŠ. ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ์™”๋ƒ๋Š” ๋‚˜๋ฏธ์˜ ์งˆ๋ฌธ์— ํƒ€๋งˆ๊ฐ€ "์ ์˜ ๋ฐฐ๋ฅผ ์–ป์–ดํƒ€๊ณ "๋ผ๊ณ  ๋‹ตํ•จ.

* ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  v s ์‚ฌ์‚ฌํ‚ค ๋Œ€์น˜ing (์œ„ ๊ทธ๋ฆผ ํฌํ•จ. ์•ผ๋งˆํ† ๋„ ์šฉ ์—ด๋งค ๋จน์€ ๊ฒƒ์œผ๋กœ ์ถ”์ •.. )

* ํ”„๋ž‘ํ‚ค ์žฅ๊ตฐ์ด ํ•ซ์ฑ ์—๊ฒŒ ์ซ“๊ธฐ๋ฉฐ ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ณณ์œผ๋กœ ๋„์ฐฉ.

* ํ•ซ์ฑ ๊ฐ€ ํœ˜๋‘๋ฅธ ๋ฐฉ๋ง์ด์— ๋ฐ”๋‹ฅ์ด ๋šซ๋ ค์„œ ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  ์ผํ–‰ ์•„๋ž˜๋กœ ๋„์ฃผ.

* ๋กœ๊ฐ€ ์ง€ํ•˜์—์„œ ํฌ๋„ค๊ทธ๋ฆฌํ”„ ๋ฐœ๊ฒฌ. ๋กœ๋นˆ์—๊ฒŒ D์˜ ์ผ์กฑ์ž„์„ ๋ฐํžŒ ๊ฒƒ์„ ํšŒ์ƒ. ๋นจ๊ฐ„ ๋Œ์„ ์ฐพ์•„์•ผ ํ•œ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ค‘์–ผ๊ฑฐ๋ฆผ.

* ์นด์ด๋„ v s ์•„์นด์ž์•ผ ์‚ฌ๋ฌด๋ผ์ด

* ์˜ฅ์ƒ์œผ๋กœ ํ–ฅํ•˜๋Š” 2์ธต์˜ ๋ฃจํ”ผ&์ง•๋ฒ &์ƒ๋””. 3์ธต์—์„œ ๋“ค๋ ค์˜ค๋Š” ๋ธ”๋ž™๋งˆ๋ฆฌ์•„&๊ธฐ๋…€๋“ค์˜ ์—ฐํšŒ ์†Œ๋ฆฌ์— ์ƒ๋””๊ฐ€ ๋ˆˆ ๋ถ€๋ฆ…๋œจ๋ฉฐ ๋ฐ˜์‘.

* ๋‹ค์Œ ํ™” ํœด์žฌ ์•„๋‹˜.

ํ•„ํ„ฐ์— ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  ์–ผ๊ตด์ด ์‹ ๊ฒฝ์“ฐ์ด๊ฒŒ ๊ฐ€๋ ค์ ธ์„œ ์ € ๋ถ€๋ถ„๋งŒ a4์— ๊ทธ๋ ธ๋˜ ๊ฑฐ ํ•„ํ„ฐ ์—†์ด ๊ฐ™์ด ๋”ฐ๋กœ ์˜ฌ๋ ค์š”.

Status
Not open for further replies.