Questions & Mysteries If Onigashima has been labeled as "the island of the strongest"..

I'm not wholly convinced by the reliability of the translations, but I don't think it is fair to rule the possibility out.

I will wait and see but if Kaido is truly the strongest being alive, it will take a miracle to defeat him don't you think?
What translation exactly? The original japanese one written by Oda?

BM is probably gonna backstab him. Then we have The marines maybe showing up because i think the alliance will lose her and get set for execution in the flower capital ( the same place Oden died) for all to see, thats when Marines/BB come in. Oda said this war will make MF look cute, and so far i dont see it yet.

Onigashima is called the island of the strongest because most big shots and top tiers are there. No need to take chapter title seriously LOL.:kayneshrug:
It's ok to take it seriously cause the nomenclature is legit, but Kaido has been called strongest since forever, albeit strongest creature.

I find it cute however how each minuscule element is always stretched to such extents and in such a prompt way.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How would you label:

Marijoa (even if it is not an island)

Marineford

WCI

Rokugaina

Vertigo

Kamabakka kingdom

BB's Pirate paradise

etc. etc.
Mariejois = Vatican.

WCI = Disneyland ruled by the Mickey Mouse from South Park.

Rusukaina = Madagaskar.

Marineford = Pentagon.

Kamabakka Kingdom = Madrid.

BB's Pirate paradise = My uncle's backyard during Summer.

Bonus.
Sabaody = Rayleigh's MGM Grand.