Speculations Yamato probably has a Tiger DF

not that I disagree with your idea, but this point is not true
EDIT: I misread your post and understood that you were talking about the fangs intead of the growl, haha. Sorrry! But I will maintain my original post in case it's useful.

But his point is kind of true, the fangs that Yamato grew have very little to do with the ones of that dragon: the dragon's are all very long, thin and of the same size, while Yamato has shorter, pointy fangs with prominent canines, which is exactly how Oda draws a tiger's jaw:

Yamato's fangs look more like those of Kaido's Eastern dragon, that's true, but his are still longer and thinner than Yamato's, also more "separated" from each other, similar to the Western dragon's. Of course this could be just an aesthetic choice and we can't say anything for sure, but Yamato's teeth look more like those of a tiger than a dragon.

Got it. Not a tiger anymore. What will Zoro be when Who's Who is a Lion? A crab? Gazami Dori means "Crab Sieze".
No one else is a legit lion in the series, just like Yamato will most likely not flip a tiger.

Oda cares about this kind of symbology more than we joke about. In general I met different Asian cultures that do the same, it's no joke.

@Albino 👑 The whole Kaido = Azure Dragon, Yamato = White Tiger, Marco = Red Vermillion, ??? = Black Turtle don't make sense anyway. Because Marco is Blue Phoenix, not Red Vermillion.

So going by the route of 4 Mythical Beasts and assuming Yamato has White Tiger, the Red Vermillion and Black Turtle spot are still empty.
Macro awakening will make red fire, fully red phoenix

:shocking:

@Albino 👑 The whole Kaido = Azure Dragon, Yamato = White Tiger, Marco = Red Vermillion, ??? = Black Turtle don't make sense anyway. Because Marco is Blue Phoenix, not Red Vermillion.

So going by the route of 4 Mythical Beasts and assuming Yamato has White Tiger, the Red Vermillion and Black Turtle spot are still empty.
Black Maria could be the Black Tortoise/Turtle. I mean for fucks sakes, she has "Black" in her name.