Speculations Yamato probably has a Tiger DF

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I mean this makes sense if she has a DF. If she's not then she's just a Dragon so whatever:kayneshrug:

Expecially when she proved to be good enough to overpower Ulti with absolute ease.

That's comparable to Zoro proving his superiority over Hawkins.

Full power Yamato is probably stronger than Pre Enma training Zoro without Asura.

If she got a neat devil fruit she is as well more powerful than that, and more YC1 level or something I suppose.
I know not what this Proving something over Hawkins is, As he's the bottom feeder of the Supernova's, he's like a glass cannon but has barely shown anything besides the Strawman.
Yamato is solidly above Ulti.
Like how UIti is solidly above everybody but the Flying 6, All Stars and Kaidou.

But I think he was talking about Black Maria, he was dissing her.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yamato is solidly above Ulti.
Not yet. She didn't beat her for good.

If dumb shit like few seconds K.O count this would put Apoo above current Luffy.

Don't be biased. You can like a character but at least make arguments with sense.

Seth

โ€Ž
and we are here to have a full grasp on what kinds of quirks her character will attain.
Exactly. To add missing words to your sentence. We are 'yet' to see Yamato's full capabilities.

She didn't beat Ulti badly or prove unimaginable superiority as of now. Ulti was busy with Luffy and mind you Luffy himself stated that he'd need to use G4 to overpower Ulti.

You can make excuses like Ulti should have CoO or shit but remember how much Oda focuses on a clear state of mind while using CoO. Ulti was straight up focused on Luffy and she actually realized that something is coming but it was a bit too late. She ain't lightspeed to react to an attack in a span of 1 second so that's why Yamato's attack was this impactful to K.O her for few seconds. Pure blindspot fully prepared attack.

Not yet. She didn't beat her for good.

If dumb shit like few seconds K.O count this would put Apoo above current Luffy.

Don't be biased. You can like a character but at least make arguments with sense.
It's more than just that Seth. She knocked her out, for a time we don't know; Ulti attacked her afterwards and she unconcerned. She blocked Luffy etc... It is not just a she knocked Ulti out and I'm saying that... I'm taking everything into consideration. But fine She's somewhat above Ulti.
Happy now?

Seth

โ€Ž
It's more than just that Seth. She knocked her out, for a time we don't know; Ulti attacked her afterwards and she unconcerned. She blocked Luffy etc... It is not just a she knocked Ulti out and I'm saying that... I'm taking everything into consideration. But fine She's somewhat above Ulti.
Happy now?
You do you I guess. I will wait for more info/on-screen proof which may happen even in this chapter.

It's all about confirmation. Even you pointed out that we don't know about the time so you are not so sure about this too.

We need proof and it's all good.

Seth

โ€Ž
Just to much going for her not to be above her fathers 2nd best lackeys.
Y. Never said she won't be above Tobi Roppo that would be borderline weird. Although there are some people who were pushing her to above King level even before she started to swing her club. That's why fight with this in every thread. On-screen feats? There you go nothing to complain at and that's it.

Y. Never said she won't be above Tobi Roppo that would be borderline weird. Although there are some people who were pushing her to above King level even before she started to swing her club. That's why fight with this in every thread. On-screen feats? There you go nothing to complain at and that's it.
What do you think about the Numbers? Hacha?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Ok Fine. I agree. I would not mind seeing her challenge them if need be. I will say I do hope she is. Just to much going for her not to be above her fathers 2nd best lackeys.
She doesn't truly need to show more, she already proved herself decently to be put at least on solid YC3 level.

Regardless her new transformation will only make her jump positions and it's only a matter of manga panels before it will commence.

By the way Dragon Zoan >>> Tiger unless the Tiger is a giant version of it, but not too giant or she will end up too exposed to blind spots like Oars or the Giants. :)