Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler 998:

-appo defeated was a part of a plan between queen and appo, to help the enemies have antidote. So queen can show another toxic name "gay gay"
-the next person keeps antidote is who who
- zoro is infected
-sanji awakes after few minutes unconcious, he sees king kisses black maria.He creates a new attact name "maria ozawa".
- king is defeated.
In your dreams

Let me see if i get this right
You mean to tell me that Kiku's arm that was cut off 3 chapters ago was still falling down the castle even when we saw progression of the plot and time moving forward with Kaido beating scarabs and other stuff included was still somehow falling down and landed just near Zoro for him to see and Zoro being able to identify it as Kiku's arm without any problem when you have thousand of people wearing samurai armor

If it takes you that big of paragraph to explain a simple plot point - you failed
What??? Dude How PATHETIC your arguments are? Do you really want me to make examples of time in other anime and manga?

And theres even other ways to explain It without being time.

You take the small details that Can be explained by 1000 ways to hate, you are a Sad person haha

And why zoro woundnt be able to recognize HER armor??? its diferent than any other samurai. You Sad Dude, im done with your dumb arguments to find something to hate for the sake of hating. Pathetic.

Last edited:
I said for now that's what is happening, which is the case if the spoilers are legit :super:

I'm someone who always said Zoro and Sanji are guaranteed to show CoC usage by the end of the manga :king:
Neither of them will have CoC, the only one that will end up having one like Luffy will be the one and only God Usopp!:usoprice:

Btw I'm not ruling out Zoro and Sanji having CoC please don't take what I said above seriously lol.

Spoiler 998:

-appo defeated was a part of a plan between queen and appo, to help the enemies have antidote. So queen can show another toxic name "gay gay"
- zoro is infected
-sanji awakes after few minutes unconcious, he sees king kisses black maria.He creates a new attact name "maria ozawa".
- king is defeated.
i remember ur garbage thread about zoro and apoo :gokulaugh:
crying rn right because u underastimated zoro and it was 1 sword zoro to who one shoted apoo :cheers:

Spoiler 998:

- zoro is infected
- king is defeated.

Spoiler 998:

- zoro is infected
- king is defeated.
Nice fanfiction

Oda is definitely trolling with this Zoro CoC stuff

First there's Urashima getting scared of Zoro's "aura" and then this stuff with the earthquake

Oda knows this a theory in the fanbase that Zoro has CoC and he's fucking around. I'm sure very many Japanese readers sent him letters about this theory and he's baiting them now.

The frequency of this bait in Wano means one thing, if Zoro doesn't show CoC this src, he never will. Oda nows this is the expectation and he knows the fanbase will give up on this if it literally doesn't happen this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.