Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a twist
Zoro couldn't even react ot tag Apoo even with help
People think zoro did beat Apoo thus time alone

He got help vs Pica, vs Apoo...even vs Kamazou , zoro couldnt hurt him until gyukumaru the plot device rryined the battle
He might've had help from Drake. But, I think Oda would definitely make Zoro defeat Apoo all by himself.

I do feel bad for Apoo.

Last edited:
Luffy dumbassness doesn't equate to them being non fodder. And Hyozou didn't do a shit though.
-Hyozo casually blocked a Jet Pistol and poisoned Luffy + was called STRONG by Luffy, that was before taking drugs, Zoro oneshotted drugged Hyozo casually
-Monet speedtagged G2 Luffy and blocked a KOKA Hardened Jet Gatling Gun, Zoro oneshotted her without haki
-PH Dragon no sold all of Luffy's G2 attacks, Zoro oneshotted him

J

Jo_Ndule

Panel where Kata is confirmed VC of the BMP like Ben Beckman?

For now only Ben has the right to be put above YC1. Katakuri's ass belongs to the same group as Marco and King, u know it.
Oda never grouped with kata with king/Marco.

But i can find you a place where ods grouped Marco with King, Marco and Pero

Keep telling yourself Kata is in the same level as non CoC commanders
DRsabo>~Ace/Doffy/Luffy>=Marco

Oda never grouped with kata with king/Marco.

But i can find you a place where ods grouped Marco with King, Marco and Pero

Keep telling yourself Kata is in the same level as non CoC commanders
DRsabo>~Ace/Doffy/Luffy>=Marco
Kata never received special treatment like Ben. Kata is in the same groups as Marco/King while Sabo and Luffy are special and both Top Tiers by now.

J

Jo_Ndule

Bet money Ndule won’t say Zoro is strong but will instead downgrade Apoo to Ideo tier lol.
Im not like you

Apoo losing while not being able to fight properly coz of Queen's order
Zoro winning after having help

Last time is aud Zoro is yet to prove he's above Apoo, which he just did

Apoo is still mid/upper low high tier
Zoro has proven this chapter to be high high tier now even tho he needed help

Nope. Don't lie. Hawkins pulled out one of his best cards thinking it could help him fight Zoro and Luffy then Zoro dispatched it with ease.

There's a difference. Luffy literally never even attacked Hawkins once.

And remember there was a point where Apoo was fighting Luffy Zoro Kid and killer at once and yet look what happened to him
Hawkins still has way stronger cards in his arsenal. That was just one ability from him and he managed to make Zoro bleed and struggle. Zoro even commented on its strength.

He also didn't dispatch it with ease, he struggled hard and then decided to use a stronger attack just to get rid of it. But, Hawkins himself decided to stop the chase.

Apoo just got defeated in one chapter...yeah he damaged Zoro and Luffy a bit, but that's really it. I find it weird how Oda is treating Apoo right now. He didn't even put up a fight, at all.

I guess he really wanted to wank Zoro this chapter.
You forgot he tank kid control powerful monsters like the numbers make drake go Hybrid and block them for 2 chapters he still good

Status
Not open for further replies.