Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zoro fandom played a very risky game in this arc

they set the bar way too high for Zoro with things like ZKK , or Zoro beat Kaido

that means

No matter how many good and epic moment Zoro have in this arc , you guys opened yourself to be trashed if Zoro don't beat to Kill Kaido ... why?!
Don't group all Zoro fans into the ZKK camp, they are not monolithic. Some believe Zoro will only scar him, some believe they will kill him. Some just spam ZKK to be funny.

You should write down the names of those that seem genuine so that you can clown them if it doesn't happen.

Btw, Zoro is beheading Kaido, put my name in that list
:pepedoffy:

Don't group all Zoro fans into the ZKK camp, they are not monolithic. Some believe Zoro will only scar him, some believe they will kill him. Some just spam ZKK to be funny.

You should write down the names of those that seem genuine so that you can clown them if it doesn't happen.

Btw, Zoro is beheading Kaido, put my name in that list
:pepedoffy:
now I know ... but the ones that did play this game , and gambled on it ... bought an unnecessary risk for themselves ... just saying

and while surly majority of Zoro fandom didn't said that ... I guess soon or later it would be use against ALL of fandom ... I know this fanbase :)

The hilarious thing here, is that you like how Zoro is taken as a character.
In Pink Hazard:
"Luffy you have to be serious"
In Wano:
"Hehe it was a prank" "Let's not be serious until Kikus arm fell from the sky" "Hahaha lets cut this tower because of yes"

But because of him getting "cool" moments, you're all like "OH ITS AMAZING OUOUOU", when in fact, it's worst treatment for Zoro than Sanji's one...
Wtf are you saying :kaidowhat:

Zoro is serious, he just got angry when he saw Kikus arm that's all

The hilarious thing here, is that you like how Zoro is taken as a character.
In Pink Hazard:
"Luffy you have to be serious"
In Wano:
"Hehe it was a prank" "Let's not be serious until Kikus arm fell from the sky" "Hahaha lets cut this tower because of yes"

But because of him getting "cool" moments, you're all like "OH ITS AMAZING OUOUOU", when in fact, it's worst treatment for Zoro than Sanji's one...
Oda does the same with Luffy too, if you let certain characters use their max level, things become too easy and there's no tension.

I think Zoro fandom played a very risky game in this arc

they set the bar way too high for Zoro with things like ZKK , or Zoro beat Kaido

that means

No matter how many good and epic moment Zoro have in this arc , you guys opened yourself to be trashed if Zoro don't beat or Kill Kaido ... why?!
I don't think its a risky game or anything. Him fighting kaido has been setup, whether he kills him or not is a different matter but I think the way it is set I can see a chance after this chapter.. Thought its probably going to be luffy in the end anyway, but we can exoect something from zoro which would add him to legend list like ryuuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.