Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling aside.

Congrats Zoro fans, it was obvious that Zoro will get the antidote easily from Apoo.

Zoro fans shouldn't be happy that Zoro is grouped with trash like Supernova, it's Supernova that should be happy to be grouped with Zoro. I've been saying that Supernova is trash lol

Only Luffy, Law and Zoro is the real deal

Fuck Spin off or prequels!
I hate them!
Either you show everything in the same series or you don't!

Not everyone follows every thing! Some people are casual fans, they don't have the resources or the means to know about prequels...etc!

I'm clearly against you when it comes to taste haha!
Also, I'm one who believes that casual fans are just as important as fans who know every bit of detail about the series!

Casual fans are GREAT channel for other fans to be introduced to the series thus the series gets to have some of the highest sales and success

You gotta attract casual fans
I think this whole revival thing is a definite way to divide this fandom, especially after a comment from oda himself saying he'd never delve into revival. It'd be a little bit of an ass pull at this point, even naruto showed that kinda jutsu from earlier on
Post automatically merged:

You know when someone said this or that will happen you know that shit will fail like 80% of the time
Exactly my point tbh, what a character says and what a character does are different things, using it to downplay is a little weak

It's a damn well known fact, I just think it's a rather senseless thing for a sanji fan to say when his boy be looking a lil undesirable atm
Lol, we all do the same shit!
Zoro fans dissing Sanji, and Sanji fans dissing Zoro, it's just part of the enjoyment of this series!
If Sanji fans didn't exist, Zoro fans would feel really lonely in their Ws and Ls, cause there is no one to stick your middle finger to when the moment of victory happens Lmao

I remember feeling the same when I used to watch soccer/football as in school, I had lot of rival fans, and when I moved to college, no one was watching the sport, so I felt less tension from fans of opposite team, which lead me to not care about the sport any more!

Here the same, Sanji fans need Zoro fans, and Zoro fans need Sanji fans, it's just fun to diss when we can

Zoro fans dissing Sanji, and Sanji fans dissing Zoro, it's just part of the enjoyment of this series!
If Sanji fans didn't exist, Zoro fans would feel really lonely in their Ws and Ls, cause there is no one to stick your middle finger to when the moment of victory happens Lmao

I remember feeling the same when I used to watch soccer/football as in school, I had lot of rival fans, and when I moved to college, no one was watching the sport, so I felt less tension from fans of opposite team, which lead me to not care about the sport any more!

Here the same, Sanji fans need Zoro fans, and Zoro fans need Sanji fans, it's just fun to diss when we can
What a bunch of wisdoms words :')

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Itrs like batman and joker

Status
Not open for further replies.