Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already confirmed. Read chapter 68's title. I laughed at Sanji this chapter but this is a step into dumbest territory with power rankings. Let's not go there.
You mean the fourth strawhat one? Well that's not what I meant. I mean I know its most definitely refering to 4th strawhat. but its not like the numbers were ever used to represent them as far as I know. So, we can't stop anyone from using that meme. It will still just remain an educated guess from our end.

Translation by @PuckTheGreat from baratie.xyz

???: Master Poker, Strawhat and the others are headed to your location!!

Poker: Gori~bro, stop dropping your banana crumbs!!

???: Kid got away unfortunately but...

???: Look at this! Strawhat has a bounty of 1.5bil on his head!!

???: If we end him, forget about redemption!!

???: We'd get promoted to the "Flying Six"~!!! Doesn't sound like a bad deal heh

Samurai: Mister Strawhat!! Come this way!!

Luffy: Oh! you guys were on Udon!!

Luffy: A handmade bridge!?

Samurai: Yes. The stairway is littered with enemies so you can go up to the 4th floor from here!!

Jinbe: We're in your debt! Thank you!!

???: Why aren't they here yet!!

Last edited:
Because Zoro didnt attack him from behind, he went straight at him and did it. Plus not only have they been 2v1 him most the time, Apoo was able to both dodge and block their simultanious attacks, why is this instance in theory he should have been able to do the same thing
Killer did the same thing though. Gyukimaru attacked him from behind and he missed which lead to Killer surprise attacking Zoro.
Zoro saw Killer coming and couldn't do anything about it. That doesn't make Zoro any weaker than Killer it just means that he was caught off guard. It has happened to many characters and it's something you shouldn't count. Zoro would not have taken this hit if he was focused on Killer in their mostly 1 on 1 fight. Most people agree and cut Zoro some slack here. Why can't you cut Apoo the same slack? It was also a surprise attack that he saw coming that he couldn't do anything about.

:rolaugh:....guess you conveniently forgot the dialogue Zoro said when Luffy knocked out 50000 men and what he told to Pica when Pica wants to go after Luffy? ....
Because he respect the pirate crew structure, which was already displayed in Water 7 with Ussop. He also respects Luffy. He said "if he wasn't capable of at least this" which doesn't mean that Zoro was weaker than Luffy. You're grasping at straws at this point; I guess it's what Zoro haters are best at, right?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Killer did the same thing though. Gyukimaru attacked him from behind and he missed which lead to Killer surprise attacking Zoro.
Zoro saw Killer coming and couldn't do anything about it. That doesn't make Zoro any weaker than Killer it just means that he was caught off guard. It has happened to many characters and it's something you shouldn't count. Zoro would not have taken this hit if he was focused on Killer in their mostly 1 on 1 fight. Most people agree and cut Zoro some slack here. Why can't you cut Apoo the same slack? It was also a surprise attack that he saw coming that he couldn't do anything about.

Because apoo didnt win you idiot.
Zoro got snuck BUT STILL WON

Never see @HA001 happy like this, men you guys deserve this massive W, that was really a goat chapter for Zoro.

But let start from the begin, Oda really reading all the Sanji vs Zoro fandom stuff, Sanji get threat in the worst way ever. Zoro get laughed because of the Gifters, Oda right now let Sanji caught up by Gifters.

This is the worst way for the Sanji fans, not only their boy aren't looking good this chapter, Zoro looking like a God make it even harder adding that we have also a break!!
:suresure:
Prepare Sanji fans, this going be the worst two weeks probably for your guys ever.

Black Maria crew hint with zoan power BM could have. I think she has a ancient spider df, happy because we don't need a another dino zoan user.

Now for the big part of the chapter, the way how Zoro cut Apoo...
:steef:
One of the best panels with we get in wano, the draw way of Oda tell us that he had his fun while drawing that page, he really loves Zoro. Before people saying stuff like "2vs1", yeah it is a 2vs1 but Apoo was fine until Zoro one shot him, xDrake couldn't overcome Apoo defense, the same tonfa who block XDrake attack get easily cut of by Zoro!!!
Named CoA attack>unnamed CoA attack.

It speak a lot when you even see Drake beeing shocked of the insane power of Zoro. That was the second supernova who get one shot by him, even Kid with a free shot couldn't knock out Apoo. That was a fucking insane move.

Ofc the scene with Queen was also cool, he should understand now that Zoro is a big shot from the alliance, they will now attack Zoro with everything.

And ofc the last insane epic panel with Kaido breaking the ground of the island apart and lift the entire island by his attack, this guy is really the strongest in the world!!!
:steef:

Can't wait already, this chapter was soooo insane, I can't imagine how 998/999 and ofc 1000 play around.

Mvp of this chapter: Zoro and Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.