Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so sorry to crush Zorofans (<3) dreams but i debunk all your arguement in one panel.

Zoro wasn't lying when he said they are a team
drake doesnt have the power to break apoo's tofa otherwise it would have happened when they were fighting

it broke because of zoro. hybrid drake was literally useless in this fight and didnt contribute at all. it's like doing a group project with a D- student and doing all the work while the other person doesnt help at all and still getting an A+.

zoro is the one who did all the work and hybrid drake is the D- student

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
drake doesnt have the power to break apoo's tofa otherwise it would have happened when they were fighting

it broke because of zoro. hybrid drake was literally useless in this fight and didnt contribute at all. it's like doing a group project with a D- student and doing all the work while the other person doesnt help at all and still getting an A+.

zoro is the one who did all the work and hybrid drake is the D- student
Apoo: Ugh!
Apoo: Drake, you bastard!!

Yes but you have to admit that things would play out different in a 1 on 1 fight. Why would Zoro take his eyes off of his opponent if he's just fighting Killer. He wouldn't. In a 1v1 things would play out 100% different. That's why I think we can't use this fight to scale anyone that's involved outside of Drake and even that's a hard MAYBE.
I made a mistake, that should have said it was not a surprise attack from killer.

I still believe we can use thes battles to scale their strength. We just have to look at everything we know about them.

Apoo uses two different finding styles. His music fu for his offensive attacks and tonfas for defense. Up until now, Drake has not been able to get a solid attack in. But at the same time we haven't seen Apoo hit Drake once with his tonfas. Every time they fight Apoo seems to be only blocking. That tells me Apoo cqc skills are limited to defense. They are still strong.

Here's comes Zoro who blitz him, cut through his tonfa and cut him down with one attack with one sword. Before this chapter, Apoo was able to either block or evade attacks from Zoro and Drake, even at the same time. This tells me the current level Zoro is now fighting at is too much for Apoo. Meaning, he's much stronger than Apoo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah he was but idk..i feel like he should've done way better since apoo doesn't seem to be a cqc fighter at all
Agree, but I think Drake like everyone will only show is true power when he will have a serious fight. The easyness with whom he shows each time his hybrid lead me to think he has an other form more powerful with teeth etc. Usually Oda would have hidden the hybrid and only show it during big fight, but he shows Drake one too much for nothing. Drake has other forms / powers

Status
Not open for further replies.