Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree because their fighting styles are completely different. As you said Apoo uses his tonfas primarily if not entirely for defensive purposes. His offense is 100% his devil fruit. I don't think he stands a chance against Zoro in close combat but when he can use his devil fruit it's a whole different story. What is Zoro going to do in a 1v1 fight against Apoo? He isn't coming out of the fight without taking a lot of damage that's for sure. If he doesn't manage to completely block out sound then he'll have to tank a bunch of life threatening attacks just to get to him. Killer said Apoo can hit you from anywhere as long as you're in his range. That's a dangerous ability.
He said he can attack anything that hears his attacks/music. Zoro, Luffy, and Kid we're all able to stop Apoo attacked by just coming their ears. Apoo has a dangerous ability that can be easily countered and stopped.

Most of the battle he was running from Zoro/Drake. He went on the offensive very little. He was only able to use his music attack was when he could create some distance between him and Drake/Zoro. Since Zoro has once again showed us he has incredible high speed and range attacks it will be very difficult for him to create the distance.

I do know and I also know how fake Sanji’s fans act towards Zoro :kayneshrug:
We are not fake, we are realistic. Zoro, for the first time in years, was amazing this chapter. This doesn't change the fact that he did not defeat Apoo in a 1 vs 1 but just speedblitzed him while he was fighting Drake and that he didn't clash with Queen.
Zoro is strong and, as Enma's wielder, he is fated to cut Kaido but he wont defeat Luffy's opponent.
I don't think these are claims so absurd to accept

Status
Not open for further replies.