Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Like i said zoro possessing oden's swords makes no sense unless they are connected to ryuma out of blue which isnt enough.

Oda created oden's character post time skip overlooking things like zoro's swords was once possessed by wano best swordsman.

Now all of a sudden we are dealing with zoro who can wield a sword when even his experienced scabbard failed to do it and some fan claim zoro has a shot to kill kaido which was once fairy tale fantasy.

I really hate this plot because zoro and kaido have no connection or rivalry . It would have made sense if luffy possessed enma and zoro had shusui.

Lmfao i thought you read the story better than everyone else what happend to zoro not facing kaido ?
I never said he wouldn't face Kaido
I said the best he would do is to reopen Oden's scar .... I still don't think he will kill Kaido ... if he do ... I take my L heads high

and now any one who called Mihawk strongest should take their L
Zoro himself called Kaido the strongest not Mihawk so stop fighting .... it's just shameful at point

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Like i said zoro possessing oden's swords makes no sense unless they are connected to ryuma out of blue which isnt enough.

Oda created oden's character post time skip overlooking things like zoro's swords was once possessed by wano best swordsman.

Now all of a sudden we are dealing with zoro who can wield a sword when even his experienced scabbard failed to do it.

I really hate this plot because zoro and kaido have no connection or rivalry . It would have made sense if luffy possessed enma and zoro had shusui.
Yeah it would have made sense if the non swordsman luffy possessed enma...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You're misunderstanding man, zoro won't do 1v1 to knock you down, nor do we know how much 1v all kaido will do.
Zoro cutting off kaido's head won't make him stronger than he, since he needed help from x and y, z, d, c, f, h.
Don't get excited.
We don't know how it will go.

Only Zoro and Luffy displayed sensible will to defeat it and they also are by far the strongest present on the country.

The likes of Law come next and yet I think Law won't be able to perform anything this time. His haki is just too weak.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Now all of a sudden we are dealing with zoro who can wield a sword when even his experienced scabbard failed to do it.

It would have made sense if Luffy- a brawler who's never welded a sword in his life possessed Enma?

:kaidowhat:

Lmao. Stay salty you hater.

Still think its possible, because Zoro does talk about potentially going through the roof, assuming Marco helps.

That said, either character may stop King, and I could see it being Marco, if temporarily (nothing to gain from Marco beating King, so I doubt it'd be a permanent matchup anyway).

Honestly still in the dark on how all of this is gonna play out
King looks like the perceptive type he should know by now the danger Zoro could pose, it looked like he was paying real close attention to him this chapter

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Finalbeta @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420

Zoro is a beast indeed and will slay Kaido over the capital in act 4 but what about Zoro's line about Kaido being the strongest? Is Zoro's line more reliable than killer's to you?
The line is legit but it's not clear whether or not by World's Strongest he intends simply the WSC title which has been debated for decades or not, and only in the latter case I would be fully convinced.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Finalbeta @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420

Zoro is a beast indeed and will slay Kaido over the capital in act 4 but what about Zoro's line about Kaido being the strongest? Is Zoro's line more reliable than killer's to you?
I already accepted Kaido top 1 since the beginning. Only dropped him to no 3 for a time due to his Oden PTSD.

And yet I have already accepted him at top 1, before this weeks spoilers. So yeah nothing chages for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.