Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

We don't know how it will go.

Only Zoro and Luffy displayed sensible will to defeat it and they also are by far the strongest present on the country.

The likes of Law come next and yet I think Law won't be able to perform anything this time. His haki is just too weak.
It doesn't matter, the question is not how many people can hurt or hurt kaido, the question here is how many 1v all he will need to do, until I zoro with much help finish it. Even if it's 1v2, oda will honor kaido's 1v1. He's honored that at this point in the plot.

If Zoro’s words made Kaido > Mihawk canon, Zoro’s words should also make Mihawk > Fujitora canon too right?
Zoro is 100% aware of Mihawk's power and calls Kaido the strongest

it's don't PROVE FOR 100% that Kaido is strongest cause Zoro called him that (cause Zoro don't know all top tiers
but
it would PROVE FOR 100% that Kaido is stronger than Mihawk cause Zoro can be a judge in this matter

not really hard to understand ... is it?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It doesn't matter, the question is not how many people can hurt or hurt kaido, the question here is how many 1v all he will need to do, until I zoro with much help finish it. Even if it's 1v2, oda will honor kaido's 1v1. He's honored that at this point in the plot.
The question is about the damage inflicted.

Because if Law can't damage Kaido he can't even act as distraction, same for Kidd etc. hence you can't count them in the equation, it's like if they were invisible.

Ok this sounds nice

Not sure why Kaidou would drag Onigashima to Wano now. Guess Oda is just speeding things along.

Zoro got some hype this chapter. But Apoo did well. Remember when most thought he'd get shitted on by Kidd earlier? He lasted this long.

Also, emphasizing again that Zoro intends to cut or behead Kaidou. Not even fight - slay him. He's in such a rush that he doesn't even want to contemplate dealing with Big Mom. The story is being hurried to the endgame of the 'Wano portion' of the arc.
Of course, this was something I expected. The entire narrative push has been killing/defeating Kaidou for the sake of Wano. Everyone wants a piece of Kaidou. Luffy, the Scabbards, now Zoro making it very clear. Funny how Oda sets up things a mile away though.The whole 'assassinating Kaidou' thing has to reach a climax eventually.

Chapter 1000 is as good a guess as any.

The interestting thing is all those hints about the Marines incoming, even mention of Vegapunk and Kaidou mentioning the SSG's. Feels like this is the Part II of the arc after all the Wano stuff gets dealt with. This time it's all about Yonkou vs Marines stuff.

Finally, happy to see Kaidou get a scene-changing feat worthy of a Yonkou.

Like i said zoro possessing oden's swords makes no sense unless they are connected to ryuma out of blue which isnt enough.

Oda created oden's character post time skip overlooking things like zoro's swords was once possessed by wano best swordsman.

Now all of a sudden we are dealing with zoro who can wield a sword when even his experienced scabbard failed to do it and some fan claim zoro has a shot to kill kaido which was once fairy tale fantasy.

I really hate this plot because zoro and kaido have no connection or rivalry . It would have made sense if luffy possessed enma and zoro had shusui.
Man, it make perfect sense that Zoro got Enma because is the twin of Wado Ichimongi, the man that forged both Swords moved to Zoro village long time ago (before even Zoro was born). Everything make sense about Zoro doing the thing he is doing right now. Oda is a great story teller. Sometimes it is not perfect but you cant deny all the plot around Zoro (his past) and Enma+Wano connection. Weird that you are so confused about this thing.

Zoro is 100% aware of Mihawk's power and calls Kaido the strongest

it's don't PROVE FOR 100% that Kaido is strongest cause Zoro called him that (cause Zoro don't know all top tiers
but
it would PROVE FOR 100% that Kaido is stronger than Mihawk cause Zoro can be a judge in this matter

not really hard to understand ... is it?
You are not addressing the point.

I agree that Kaido is the strongest, I do not need Zoro to knows that.

But as you said : Zoro knows Mihawk’s level and he knows Fujitora’s but he thought that he could fight Fujitora. So now that Zoro’s words are gospel do you agree that Mihawk > Fujitora ?

Status
Not open for further replies.