Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is 100% aware of Mihawk's power and calls Kaido the strongest

it's don't PROVE FOR 100% that Kaido is strongest cause Zoro called him that (cause Zoro don't know all top tiers
but
it would PROVE FOR 100% that Kaido is stronger than Mihawk cause Zoro can be a judge in this matter

not really hard to understand ... is it?
Zoro isn't aware of Kaido's power either
He repeats what he's heard
People say people say
Kaido being the strongest is folklore we've yet to see someone who's fought toptiers acknowledge it

@Finalbeta @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420

Zoro is a beast indeed and will slay Kaido over the capital in act 4 but what about Zoro's line about Kaido being the strongest? Is Zoro's line more reliable than killer's to you?
Yonkos, Admirals, Mihawk, Sakazuki, Dragon, Garp, Segoku,etc are all top tiers for me. And I believe that if 2 top tiers were to fight, the fight could go either way....like in football if Real Madrid and Bayern Munich were to compete, Real can win or Bayern can. So I don't really have any issues with Kaido being the strongest pirate. Zoro isn't going to solo Kaido like he will solo Mihawk so, Zoro can still grow after he slays Kaido after fighting Kaido in a group battle.

F

Fallen Prince

It would have made sense if Luffy- a brawler who's never welded a sword in his life possessed Enma?

:kaidowhat:

Lmao. Stay salty you hater.
Childish talk aside . I dont hate zoro but oden shares similar qualities with luffy than zoro.

There was no foreshadowing between oden and zoro. It would have made sense if they were connected via plot.

This is about logic , oda officially joined toriyama bang bang model . He knows there is huge zoro fandom across the planet its about making more leverage .

He was supposed to be Mihawk's rival but now he wants to fight yonko both of the reasoning no longer works.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Childish talk aside . I dont hate zoro but oden shares similar qualities with luffy than zoro.

There was no foreshadowing between oden and zoro. It would have made sense if they were connected via plot.

This is about logic , oda officially joined toriyama bang bang model . He knows there is huge zoro fandom across the planet .

He was supposed to be Mihawk's rival but now he wants to fight yonko both of the reasoning no longer works.
You should try reading the story.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

The question is about the damage inflicted.

Because if Law can't damage Kaido he can't even act as distraction, same for Kidd etc. hence you can't count them in the equation, it's like if they were invisible.
It makes a difference.
He will have to focus on more than one enemy.
Please, I don't want to end the hyper of zoro and kaido.
But don't try to force your schedule, because zoro will not come out stronger than kaido, or it will be stronger than kaido, when he will never beat you in 1v1. This is something that will always remain open for the rest until the end of the story, even with luffy pk I will have doubts if he can 1v1 against kaido.

H

Haoshoku

Though I guess it's a good compensation for you to finally have a credible hint leading to Zoro participating in the group fight against Kaido(where Luffy would outshine everyone anyway) after the the realization that Zoro's ultimate goal is weaker than Kaido :josad:
Calling it a “credible hint” is a big understatement. The writing has been on the wall for a good while on Onigashima;
Zoro in Chapter 989, wanting to join Luffy to fight Kaido:

Zoro in chapter 995 saying he doesn’t want to delay fighting Kaido:

Kaido in chapter 993 saying he expected a sword slash of Oden’s caliber:
Yet Zoro, whom wields Enma which the other Scabbards didn’t dare to wield has yet to meet Kaido. Evidently further proof of Zoro cutting Kaido here.

Add on to that the whole Tiger vs Dragon symbolism, the Enma/Oden lore, the Ryuma lore and blah blah blah. Now Zoro literally spells out what he wants to do pretty explicitly, the only thing that can remotely be discussed imo is whether he actually kills Kaido. But that has long been on the table as well as a real possibility considering the lore with Ryuma. Besides, the Supernova Trio wouldn’t be enough to take out Kaido on their own anyway. They’re gonna need dudes like Zoro coming up big with his lethality and high AP.

But as you said : Zoro knows Mihawk’s level and he knows Fujitora’s but he thought that he could fight Fujitora. So now that Zoro’s words are gospel do you agree that Mihawk > Fujitora ?
I didn't answer it cause I guess it's obvious .... I'm not sure Zoro being WILLING to fight Fujitora can prove Fujitora is weaker than Mihawk
cause he was WILLING to fight Mihawk himself when he wan MUCH weaker

Zoro is not a man who usually backdown from a fight ...

but

Mihawk > Fujitora is so damn obvious I don't think any argument is needed
I'm not a fucking Mihawk "hater" I have him above all admirals and Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.