Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro: I'm too late...it'd be nice if I could just fly there but...
Zoro: regardless of what route I take, it won't be easy to get through
Marco: "Strawhat's crew"!!
Robin: "Marco the Phoenix"!!
Marco: Thats right, Yoi!!
Marco: Why are you guys who make up the main force dawdling around on this floor?
Marco: Is there anything I can help you with?
???: !!?
Guess Marco will help Zoro get up there:phoenixmarco:

I think Luffy will be on the roof at the end of next chapter or the chapter after that.
Obviously Marco will carry Zoro there too so by 999 all of Kaido and Big Mom's opponent's will be up there.

The pace is increasing, I think chapter 1000 will be the 2 yonkos vs Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Killer. Law will join later.

I hope we have a bit more pages for this event and some epic actions from both sides.

There is also the possibility that Oda end act 3 at 999 and shows us what's happening on the outside of Wano. It could also be epic, with BB doing whatever he was planning to, Marines vs schishibukai outcomes, Sabo's whereabout, maybe some new stuff and people hyping what's happening in Wano.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I disagree. Oda has continuously set up Zoro to be the guy who will finish what Oden couldn't by taking down Kaido in order to liberate the people of Wano from their oppression. I genuinely don't see how that could be done without Kaido dying. He's for sure not walking away admitting defeat. I think Kaido will fight to the death and who else would land that killing blow aside from Zoro who has actually shown a greater attachment to Wano than Luffy himself has.
In theory why not, but for now Luffy dealt the finishing blow to anyone and everyone. It was always like that.

And Kinemon and Co are not ally with Zoro but with Luffy, the new liberator is not Zoro it is always Luffy.

I don't think Zoro had shown a greater attachement to Wano than Luffy : Tama village, the ties with Kinemon, the guys in Udon that he saved, the Ties with Momo etc.
Zoro has good connections too : Yasuie and Hiyori.

Luffy has great connection to Wano.

The new Oden is Luffy, the guy Oden wanted to wait is Luffy.

Don't think anyone will kill Kaido. Oda don't do that. And if someone has to take down Kaido it is his golden MC Luffy boy.

The only hypothesis where this can be true : Luffy takes down Kaido, go away, Kaido tries to sneak attack Luffy and Zoro cut him down.

Except that case Zoro has 0 business dealing the last blow to Kaido.
Kaido is going to imple down or will die in an ungraceful way like getting back stabbed by Bigmom
There is no way Oda will give him what he wants which is to die in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.