General & Others Is impel down enough for a yonko???

Fujitora can decrease or increase the gravity but can he lift the islands. Q
Is Strong World canon ? i don't think so though . otherwise he would have lifted Marineford and crashed it to the sea
Post automatically merged:

If Shiki can lift island/islands , then Fuwa Fuwa > Zushi Zushi sure .

If not Zushi Zushi > Fuwa Fuwa

Yea, level six can hold a yonko. Those guys are always held under Kairoseki so it can. Though I don't see how that can hold regular physical monsters like Big Mom and Kaido. I'm pretty sure these two don't need devil fruits to pull of insane feats of strength.

But it's actually dumb to imprison a yonko. Like they are the next thing after the pirate King so they probably have plans to execute them if they are ever caught.

Is Strong World canon ? i don't think so though . otherwise he would have lifted Marineford and crashed it to the sea
Post automatically merged:

If Shiki can lift island/islands , then Fuwa Fuwa > Zushi Zushi sure .

If not Zushi Zushi > Fuwa Fuwa
May be an awakened fuwa fuwa no mi can lift even islands without touching.

Last edited:
I don't see why not. Big Mom cannot break free from seastone cuffs and the same should apply to Kaido, Blackbeard and Whitebeard. Shanks is not weakened by seastone, as far as we know, and will still be able to use haki so he might break free.

Shiki was an usual case. He was cuffed only by his ankles and somebody was foolish enough to give him access to a blade, probably a Jailer Beast that tried to torture him.

This was the first public escape 22 years ago. Security measures has been upgraded since then. Even more so after Luffy and Blackbeard broke in and out. Doflamingo today has cuffs around his arms, his legs, even chains around his torso. How will they escape, by cutting off both arms and legs? You become a useless torso. Besides, I'm sure nobody but Magellan himself is allowed to walk in there and torture Doflamingo with a sharp quality blade.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Shiki seems to be the closest to an Emperor of all prisoners ID had.
And well he escaped. We dont know how long they held him in but to answer your question I will go with No they cant.
Shiki only escaped due to an error made by the jailing staff.

OT: of course. Seastone cuffs could totally restrain Big Mom, of course Impel down can imprison the Yonko. Lol

When they had Roger before his execution didn't they keep him in Marineford or something? Since Shiki went looking for him directly at Marineford where Garp and Sengoku stopped him.

She is still not a Giant.
Dude that's not my fucking point. Are you retarded? I don't know how many times i can rephrase this. I never said she is. Im saying shes stronger than giants and has been since she was 5. Shiki is not stronger.

Linlin > Giants > Shiki. in terms of brute strength. Shiki is not hard to imprison. Linlin is.

Dude that's not my fucking point. Are you retarded? I don't know how many times i can rephrase this. I never said she is. Im saying shes stronger than giants and has been since she was 5. Shiki is not stronger.

Linlin > Giants > Shiki. in terms of brute strength. Shiki is not hard to imprison. Linlin is.
Two admirals were required to restrain Shiki, he is no joke. Though bigmom may be stronger than him but he is a top tier

Two admirals were required to restrain Shiki, he is no joke. Though bigmom may be stronger than him but he is a top tier
I'm talking about physical strength

The guy couldn't break off his kairouseki cuffs

Linlin almost certainly could

It's just that shes a physical monster, Shiki's a normal dude in terms of physique etc.

BM is still not a Giant. She is a human :kayneshrug: