Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Owl Ki @Edward Teach I think you guys are going to love the character that I'm using for SanjiKun lol. I didn't realize how brilliant of a joke this was until I actually started creating the meme. Lmfao
The next chapter’s hype is real. :steef:

I certainly enjoyed the world building of the last chapter. Learning the reason why TAC always keeps his current location a closely guarded secret was certainly enlightening. :madmonk:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 11!! "The Ignor-Ance Jutsu"

@King7 Continues in his epic Wank Battle against @ZoroIsOverrated !

Meanwhile, the Temple of Akainu Wank comes under attack by @dirtyLarry of the Yonko Fandom, just as @ShishioIsBack had predicted.

Meanwhile, in the Doflamingo fandom, @Kiiro94 finds himself face to face with @Zenos7 of Shishio's Heavenly Kings! Just as Kiiro thinks himself doomed, the battle escalates to a level that no one could've predicted....

Some of the text boxes appear a little off in this one for some reason...I apologize in advance.

I'm manually doing these tags, so if I miss tagging you, I apologize. Lol

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Meanwhile, the Temple of Akainu Wank comes under attack by @dirtyLarry of the Yonko Fandom, just as @ShishioIsBack had predicted.

Meanwhile, in the Doflamingo fandom, @Kiiro94 finds himself face to face with @Zenos7 of Shishio's Heavenly Kings! Just as Kiiro thinks himself doomed, the battle escalates to a level that no one could've predicted....

Some of the text boxes appear a little off in this one for some reason...I apologize in advance.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi

Good job Major. The laughs and @Cyrus the Cactus being the horse always gets me.

:myman:

K

Kuroshika

G o l e m w a n k

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Btw, what the heck is that « tsar bomba » y’all talking about ? Did I miss some memes ?
Post automatically merged:

Lmao I could decipher something like “I’m drowning in Akainu’s (????)” but idk what I’m saying exactly :milaugh:
@ShishioIsBack used to thread spam Tsar Bomba in Discord, since apparently ISDS is more powerful than the Tsar Bomba, the biggest bomb ever detonated by humanity. Lol