Questions & Mysteries What makes Shanks > Mihawk?

No one said Roger was World's Greatest Swordsman.

So by default, mihawk should be > Roger too.

But in truth, that title is meaningless when it comes to top tiers.

Let alone top-tiers, we didn't even see a high-tier wanting to be the world's greatest swordsman, if no one cares that, how can that be better than top-tiers when Shanks is a top-tier himself.

Either way, mihawk is irrelevant to this story, I've been telling this long time ago, before they removed mihawk's title, mihawk's fans were saying mihawk will fight alongside with world government in the final war, so now they removed mihawk's title, that option is no longer avalaible. But mihawk fans are still dreaming on mihawk will be relevant to the main story somehow.

And there are even people talking about shonen story logic :milaugh: How can a guy like mihawk, who is irrelevent to the main story, showing up as more powerful than even Shanks, Luffy's last or second last opponent before becoming the Pirate King... I guess that make sense for them in terms of story telling.
These guys are so ridiculous with their “pure swordsman is a myth!!!” nonsense. So according to them, can I go to a fencing tournament, beat everyone with a gun, and then get called the best fencer?

These guys are so ridiculous with their “pure swordsman is a myth!!!” nonsense. So according to them, can I go to a fencing tournament, beat everyone with a gun, and then get called the best fencer?
Yeah the pure swordsman shit is bullshit invented by retards like KoL when oda had that bum cabaji as a swordsman u can t say shit now go back reread one piece because u can t read

There are no reasons. Mihawk is stronger. He has the worlds strongest sword. Wss title. 2 arms, and rose to global fame before age 19 and now sits on the throne as the strongest swordsman in the series. Shanks has a yonko title but theres nothing that exempts him from being weaker than mihawk because he is a swordsman himself. He doesn’t have hidden non-swordsman abilities.

Why do you think mihawk went to his death.
Because he was PK.... Why did Dragon go to his funeral? Was Roger the World’s Strongest Revolutuonary?
Post automatically merged:

Get a panel of the words pure swordsman in the manga.
Do you have a panel of Oda saying that Newton’s Laws of Motion apply to the world of One Piece? It’s supposed to be implicit

Lets not forget that one of roger s rival was a swordsman to

:christnally:
Shiki was confirmed to be weaker than Roger

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because he was PK.... Why did Dragon go to his funeral? Was Roger the World’s Strongest Revolutuonary?

Do you have a panel of Oda saying that Newton’s Laws of Motion apply to the world of One Piece? It’s supposed to be implicit

Shiki was confirmed to be weaker than Roger
How is it implicit when oda labelled people like fuji and law swordsmen.

Nope where can u show me? because last time they fought roger got saved like a bitch by a storm and thats why shiki lost not becausae of roger
Roger caused that storm, and Shiki implied that Roger is stronger than him when he attacked MF

How is it implicit when oda labelled people like fuji and law swordsmen.
I don’t think you understood what I’m saying

?? Idk, what does Kaido or Roger or Whitebeards' titles imply? And way to cherry pick one word out of my comment, I said Pirate OR Man OR Combatant.
-Kaido title implies that he is the strongest creature which means that no creature are stronger than him. No matter their size or power no creature is stronger than Kaido, period.

-WB’s title implied that he was the strongest human being. Not the strongest human being with a fruit or the strongest human being with a bisento, not the strongest human being with a penis, not the strongest being that is a pirate, no he was the strongest human being, period.

-Roger title implies that he reached Laugh Tale. But the « Pirate King » title is not a strength base title.

Mihawk’s title is supposedly the only title that come with a lot of conditions. Why? To rule Shanks out of it because nothing in the manga implies that Shanks is not concerned by Mihawk’s title.

By their definition of pure swordsman cabaji shouldn t even belong to that shit man yet oda had him as a swordsman shows how this fanbase can t read :suresure:
Kind of my point about it not being black and white but you do you.

By using the same blind fanboy logic you use for Mihawk > Shanks i can say that Shanks losing his arm and not fighting Mihawk again caused the spread of rumors to make Mihawk the WSS.

We can say whatever the fuck we want because there is clearly not enough history or information to go off of this in the end.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This is why I don't really think he will.

It's too soon when even Roger would fail.

Zoro's CoA is beastly but he isn't close to PK level yet.
I agree with everything except for the Roger failing part...Personally, I find it hard to believe Mihawk has a better CoA than Roger, WB or Garp tbh....CoO maybe but CoA..I very much doubt it

-Kaido title implies that he is the strongest creature which means that no creature are stronger than him. No matter their size or power no creature is stronger than Kaido, period.

-WB’s title implied that he was the strongest human being. Not the strongest human being with a fruit or the strongest human being with a bisento, not the strongest human being with a penis, not the strongest being that is a pirate, no he was the strongest human being, period.

-Roger title implies that he reached Laugh Tale. But the « Pirate King » title is not a strength base title.

Mihawk’s title is supposedly the only title that come with a lot of conditions. Why? To rule Shanks out of it because nothing in the manga implies that Shanks is not concerned by Mihawk’s title.
Read my above point. Nothing implies the opposite either

Kind of my point about it not being black and white but you do you.

By using the same blind fanboy logic you use for Mihawk > Shanks i can say that Shanks losing his arm and not fighting Mihawk again caused the spread of rumors to make Mihawk the WSS.

We can say whatever the fuck we want because there is clearly not enough history or information to go off of this in the end.
It s that simple the man who writes the series the author has mihawk the world strongest swordsman and shanks not
Can u fucking read?:risicheck::virusprot:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I agree with everything except for the Roger failing part...Personally, I find it hard to believe Mihawk has a better CoA than Roger, WB or Garp tbh....CoO maybe but CoA..I very much doubt it
There's no sensible reason to believe that Roger would choose not to render his blade permanently black had he really the capability to. At least I think this is logically more proper to assume, than the contrary.