โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 132
Title: The Shibuya incident, part 49
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!
I need to learn to watch out while reading spoilers for JJK.

Spoilers for JJK are so cheap and cut off a shit ton of things.

I still think that the ending of this fight is a little stretch but now after the whole monologue and etc. It makes at least more sense.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
A mangaka that's unafraid to explore the psychology of a seemingly virtuous main character is rare. The integrity of Yuji's conviction and motivation has been challenged, and he's had to make peace with being a piece of shit. If that's what's gonna get the job done. Nanami and Nobara getting smashed pushed him over the edge.

As for the fight, mastering the divergent fist sort of came out of nowhere, but I'll take it. Anything to put freaking Mahito down lol. The cliffhanger gives the impression Geto is about to put Mahito out of his misery next chapter. Wondering if there's enough time for Yuta to make the save here. Yuji cetainly is no shape to take on Geto.

I was recently made aware that the "jUjUtSu fIgHtS hAvE bAd aRt" takes originated from twitter. So that pretty much takes care of having to respond. Fuck the twitter "critics" and "intellectuals". They can all get Black Flashed in the dick.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This is what I'm scared. More than Yuuji and Todo getting away I wonder what happened to Mei :/
She's good and kicking, at least I hope so, or it's lights out for Geto.

Give us Gojo soloing them all now. Mad Gojo, who sees Nobara is almost (I hope almost dead and not really dead) and Nanami dead, and Mei Mei injured is gonna lose it. Give us the hype. I am worried that if Gojo freaks for a second they won't be able to calm him down.

Seth

โ€Ž
She's good and kicking, at least I hope so, or it's lights out for Geto.

Give us Gojo soloing them all now. Mad Gojo, who sees Nobara is almost (I hope almost dead and not really dead) and Nanami dead, and Mei Mei injured is gonna lose it. Give us the hype. I am worried that if Gojo freaks for a second they won't be able to calm him down.
Yes, please. If Utahime wants to be deemed useful this arc she should run straight to Gojo and unseal him.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Yes, please. If Utahime wants to be deemed useful this arc she should run straight to Gojo and unseal him.
Most are rooting for Yuta to come in, but lowkey Gojo being freed and going berserk on everyone will be better for the salt.

So he can give Sukuna the
while he's at it :myman::myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Most are rooting for Yuta to come in, but lowkey Gojo being freed and going berserk on everyone will be better for the salt.

So he can give Sukuna the
while he's at it :myman::myman:
Yes yes yes. Give us mad crazy Gojo to whoop them. It's time.

Seth

โ€Ž
@Akai2 @Light D Lamperouge

What would be a best outcome for you?

I have 3 that would satisfy me.

1. Utahime unsealing Gojo and he rampages but on top of that Sukuna takes over Yuuji and pissed Gojo teaches him who is waiting for him once he gets into full power.

2. Yuta and Hakari showing up in 2 spots. Yuta can show up to save Yuuji and Todo from Geto.

Hakari could show up to clean up some curses because I think it's not over yet out there.

3. Geto revealing that he prepared a special parting gift and it would turn out to be a group or mini-army of curses invading Jujutsu high which would lead to the debut of Hakari. ( I assume he's sitting and doing nothing in the dorms. ).

What are yours?

Akai2

โ€Ž
@Akai2 @Light D Lamperouge

What would be a best outcome for you?

I have 3 that would satisfy me.

1. Utahime unsealing Gojo and he rampages but on top of that Sukuna takes over Yuuji and pissed Gojo teaches him who is waiting for him once he gets into full power.

2. Yuta and Hakari showing up in 2 spots. Yuta can show up to save Yuuji and Todo from Geto.

Hakari could show up to clean up some curses because I think it's not over yet out there.

3. Geto revealing that he prepared a special parting gift and it would turn out to be a group or mini-army of curses invading Jujutsu high which would lead to the debut of Hakari. ( I assume he's sitting and doing nothing in the dorms. ).

What are yours?
For my 5 year old memer brain, Gojo unsealed and going crazy. Just imagine the memes and shitposting lol

Seriously, I think Gojo as the top 1 being out of the way will allow the world to expand. Yuta and Hakari involvement and development is definitely more interesting story-wise.

Seth

โ€Ž
For my 5 year old memer brain, Gojo unsealed and going crazy. Just imagine the memes and shitposting lol

Seriously, I think Gojo as the top 1 being out of the way will allow the world to expand. Yuta and Hakari involvement and development is definitely more interesting story-wise.
I can understand the absence of Yuta.

But I don't understand why Gojo didn't ask Hakari for backup.

I hope someone attacks Shoko and Director and this would lead to Hakari show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.