What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Everybody here complaining about chapter being "boring" based on a title, hints at Tobiroppo and ONE panel with Yamato
We are in the middle of a fucking war with a damn lot of characters and action but y'all are crying constantly "gimme Zoro, gimme Sanji, shitty chapter, hate this, hate that"
Damn, must be boring to be you :mihugh:
Yeah we are in the middle of a fucking war and the fucking war hasn't started properly yet with everyone running and clowning around and oda wasting panels on shit.

GG for you mate.

This was is a joke. I hope Kaido kills Wano or someone next chapter.

Everybody here complaining about chapter being "boring" based on a title, hints at Tobiroppo and ONE panel with Yamato
We are in the middle of a fucking war with a damn lot of characters and action but y'all are crying constantly "gimme Zoro, gimme Sanji, shitty chapter, hate this, hate that"
Damn, must be boring to be you :mihugh:

it's simple, zoro fans don't like one piece, they like zoro

Yeah we are in the middle of a fucking war and the fucking war hasn't started properly yet with everyone running and clowning around and oda wasting panels on shit.

GG for you mate.

This was is a joke. I hope Kaido kills Wano or someone next chapter.
You are sad mate and full of bias too. Hope you start enjoyng the story soon (in case you didn't notice we are 1000 chapters in)

it's simple, zoro fans don't like one piece, they like zoro
It's kinda true but luckily not all of them are like that, it's a matter of being capable of reading not of which character you stan

What’s this about an ancient bell?
The chapter titel was first write in ancient bell but redon change it to "Ancient Species"
In both case I think the chapter overall handle about the flyers revealing a unknown power since I doubt a normal ancient reveal of BM,WsW and Sasaki take more hype then the fucking calamity and the rest of the flyers(Ulti,Pageone,xDrake). So we can assume that we see more then just ancient zoan reveals, since I doubt Oda would spend a chapter titel and hyping it up in that way as he did for the new chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are sad mate and full of bias too. Hope you start enjoyng the story soon (in case you didn't notice we are 1000 chapters in)

It's kinda true but luckily not all of them are like that, it's a matter of being capable of reading not of which character you stan
You are sad if you think any joy about this bum ass arc that looks like alabasta v3.

You are talking about war and shit.

This is a war for you. Main fighters are either clowning or slacking around. Even ur fave still running around gathering scraps for his ability Oda clowns his readers with chapters like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.