What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have critics but don't spam them everywhere. As of now the only characters I didn't like during the raid are Yamato and Big Mom, but I'm sure Oda is going to do them clean.
It's just not an easy task to handle all these characters, requires time.
Mhm. Oda couldn't do Big Mom clean for her own arc. Let alone yamato who he introduced 80 chapters deep.

As you said war is picking up the pace. Try to imagine huge development for yamato during the battles. mhm...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It’s Sanji chapter 100% get ready for 600 pages
Do you think he will get free this chapter? Or is that still too soon? In my opinion that will only occur when Black Maria will have at least teased Sanji somehow.

Then either Sanji frees himself thanks to his own fire or someone comes to the rescue, perhaps Robin. And we finally get to see Robin vs Black Maria with Nami vs Ulti running at the same time.

That's highly debatable.

You sound like RogersBase who's a huge fan of everything Oda feeds him with. Without any sense of criticism.
seth has a very similar mindset to me, clearly 2020 was a disastrous year for one piece and seth is just a hot-tempered person and I simply accept that oda is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.