Powers & Abilities Tailed Beast Scaling

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
From how they looked in the war, yang half of Kurama > Hachibi >> The other tailed beasts.

itโ€™s impossible to rank them since we barely see much of their abilities. Iโ€™d just default to the tailed system to do it or assume theyโ€™re more or less equal as The Hachibi does discredit the tailed system in the manga. Or at least implies itโ€™s not an end all be all.

only thing to really say is 100% Kyuubi is a monster and could probably take on all the other bijuu and win.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
At the end Kyubi was so much stronger than the others...

Hachibi too was the best but with a huge margin.

The other tailed beast were stalled by kakashi and Gai. And Kyubi and Hachibi could fight them all too. Not looking good for them.

6 tails and his host seems to be better than the seven. Ukataka was more relevant than the others unknown ones.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
From how they looked in the war, yang half of Kurama > Hachibi >> The other tailed beasts.

itโ€™s impossible to rank them since we barely see much of their abilities. Iโ€™d just default to the tailed system to do it or assume theyโ€™re more or less equal as The Hachibi does discredit the tailed system in the manga. Or at least implies itโ€™s not an end all be all.

only thing to really say is 100% Kyuubi is a monster and could probably take on all the other bijuu and win.
That was my thing too. Cause Kurama does look down at Shukaku cause he only has one tail and obviously tha 9 tails in tha strongest. But Son Goku also disagrees with Kurama I think and he only tha 4 tails

At the end Kyubi was so much stronger than the others...

Hachibi too was the best but with a huge margin.

The other tailed beast were stalled by kakashi and Gai. And Kyubi and Hachibi could fight them all too. Not looking good for them.

6 tails and his host seems to be better than the seven. Ukataka was more relevant than the others unknown ones.
Didnโ€™t Obito say he couldnโ€™t properly control tha Rinnegan? So tha other tailed beast prolly werenโ€™t fighting at they best

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Iirc 50 percent Kyuubi was taking on like 5 of those fuckers. 100 percent Kyuubi mists them.

Not sure if the tails really are representative of strength though. I think Kurama said it once, but I can't really remember almost anything from 2 tails or 3 tails. Heck, Shukaku seemed more impressive in the war iirc.