Convince People To Read A Manga Using Only One Page

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Melvina's Therapy
It's a webtoon and it's really hard to post a creepy or interesting page without spoiling one of the endings. Yes the endings.
There is a main story but it progresses through various side stories all linked to a certain character :blush:
It's quite short, a bit creepy and it might spark some interesting thoughts :goatasure:
Nah ain't peeping that.
Post automatically merged:

Beelzebub

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Such a good manga...this manga also comes under "started good but axed/rushed due to certain reasons"
It was quality back in the day.

Such a shame the "final" fight was rushed that badly and the next few arcs got cut completely.

I heard that Natsume was finally getting some spotlight as was Aoi in the demon King arc. I'm depressed that we never got to see those moments.

agree, this is a good horror series. It's quite disappointing that not lots of people know this series (usually people only know junji ito's manga works)
Wow i'm not expecting anyone to know this series, even though i like it so much. To generate that much idea of original plot, twist, perspective, etc in just each few chapters, its amazing imo. Maybe the author just has too many insane thoughts o share. I think Junji Ito relies mainly on body horror, so i dont regard it as highly as many may.

Do you know any similar manga/manhwa of similar vibe to this one?

Wow i'm not expecting anyone to know this series, even though i like it so much. To generate that much idea of original plot, twist, perspective, etc in just each few chapters, its amazing imo. Maybe the author just has too many insane thoughts o share. I think Junji Ito relies mainly on body horror, so i dont regard it as highly as many may.

Do you know any similar manga/manhwa of similar vibe to this one?
lol it's true that junji ito works rely on body horror. People overrate it.
Friday forbidden tale has quite bad drawing to be honest (sometimes two characters can look very similar). I don't really enjoy its content on futuristic life/alien or the life/afterlife meaning. But the thriller and horror chapters are creative.

Last edited: