What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Same too both case we should at least show some respect, im mean joking around is fine but don´t use someone else name, at least not in the spoiler thread where multiple people around the country and from other forums having their eyes on.
Bro if other people around country and other forum have their eyes on us the last thing we should worry about is fake spoilers. Have you seen the weekly spoiler threads

Agree it kinda annoying and disrespectful against our translator, using his name for kinda joking here around.
I can understand if people do "fake spoiler" stuff in the waiting room, because that the room get created, but here posting nonsense and fake spoiler for sake of fun is kinda not right and when you even using the name of someone else as source.
@Pantheos , @Bogard
Would threadbann people in the future if they still doing this shitty stuff in the spoiler thread.
second this...they can post fake spoilers but it is disrespect to post it under the name of Redon

Bro if other people around country and other forum have their eyes on us the last thing we should worry about is fake spoilers. Have you seen the weekly spoiler threads
Again joking around is fine in compare how the usually thread here get tons of other shit posting, it is fine but just stop using someone else name.

Same goes for both Redon and 106.101

Everywhere gets fucking toxic, there's no need to ruin redons and 106.101s reps. All it takes is one person taking that fake info and putting it somewhere for them to cop the shit. Y'all joking around now but when our providers fuck off, you will regret it

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Everywhere gets fucking toxic, there's no need to ruin redons and 106.101s reps. All it takes is one person taking that fake info and putting it somewhere for them to cop the shit. Y'all joking around now but when our providers fuck off, you will regret it
Please don’t act like you care for others when you insulting tac last week and tac is our hardest working mod who deserve respect

Please don’t act like you care for others when you insulting tac last week and tac is our hardest working mod who deserve respect
That was resolved thanks. But idc of you work hard if you act like a goose. I care for those that deserve it, and in my opinion TAC did not deserve it. Who the fuck are you to say I can't defend/care for someone just because I don't give a fuck about a select few

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
That was resolved thanks. But idc of you work hard if you act like a goose. I care for those that deserve it, and in my opinion TAC did not deserve it. Who the fuck are you to say I can't defend/care for someone just because I don't give a fuck about a select few
Please don’t privet message me anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.