• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same Jinbei that
1) blocked Sakazuki with his bare hands
2) sent Big Mom packing
3) one shot Moria

Is about to be given a high-extreme high diff by Who’s Who. So the Tobiroppo are ~Ace and Jinbei level. Kaido’s crew lookin kinda nutty.
You know that fights can always switch, Or do you believe Black Maria is Sanji opponent of the arc?

Whowho vs Jinbei
Sasaki vs Franky
BM vs Sanji... another Khalifa scenario
Apoo got up and got beaten by Drake ?!

Franky will lose to Sasaki but jinbei might win/dominate his opponent

:josad:I thought Zoro AP was monstrous yet cant KO Apoo for more than 7 minutes

So Ace wanted to kill Kaido? He got beaten then met Yamato
And sailed off or what
Doesn't change much same Apoo who was holding his own against drake, getting so easily beaten lmao guy is done Zoro finished the job.

This kind of thinking comes about from blindly assigning strength level by title. Oh they're both fighting flying six, must be equal.
Sasaki and Who’s Who have been consistently portrayed next to one another and as the only members genuinely interested in challenging a calamity. Their devil fruits are also literally being introduced in the EXACT same position, a clear portrayal indication.

Jinbei and Franky are relative.

C

critical mindset

But Kid couldn't beat Apoo with a sneak attack while Zoro did.

Zoro's AP > Kid is confirmed
Zoro couldn't cut down Apoo and have him lay down despite him being already previously injured from Kid.

Every chapter is just going to be a bunch of damage control for Sanji and Zoro, arguing over who does worse than the other

The same Jinbei that
1) blocked Sakazuki with his bare hands
2) sent Big Mom packing
3) one shot Moria

Is about to be given a high-extreme high diff by Who’s Who. So the Tobiroppo are ~Ace and Jinbei level. Kaido’s crew lookin kinda nutty.
Let's calm down with assuming that those are the definitive match ups. We know for sure that Sanji ain't fighting Black Maria, neither do i think Jinbe will be occupied with Who's Who for the entire raid.

Feeling like Franky getting defeated soon.
With Oda portrayal Sanji/Jinbe to top flyer lvl, I doubt Franky arrive that stage yet.

Hope we see the bounties of these too, Jinbe vs WsW could became soo good I hope we get that battle.

Since Jinbe is off and taking care for WsW, Luffy is now alone and he probably face soon the calamity, Jack vs Luffy could still happen, but also King/Queen vs Luffy(short clash to show that Luffy is now in different lvl) before Zoro and Marco helping him out.

The Apoo thing is funny asf, it seems like the table switch back again...:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.