• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Why is Oda always bringing Ace lately.

Tama net Ace, Yamato met Ace..

Let the guy be dead already and stop bringing him to characterize your new characters.
He is kind of important btw considering he is Roger's son and Luffys foster brother.

We might see more to this flashback, hopefully we might know about Lurking legend or Rocks . I dont think it will be only about Ace.

Ehh my man there is even worse scenario.

999 will end act 3 with the beginning of yamato ace flasback. We will leave wano and return to act 4 for fucking boring flashback about how ace thought that he's the guy and get yeeted by kaido.
i mean chapter 1000 being an outside wano chapter doesnt seem bad and i would like to see ace being yeeted by kaido tbh haha

F

Fallen Prince

Honestly, I'm excited for the Ace flashback. I have a theory that I hope comes true- Ace + Yamoto = Otama. Otherwise Yamoto is a total waste of a character imo. I do hope we get some fights though, time to get it going already!
What do you mean by that ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i mean chapter 1000 being an outside wano chapter doesnt seem bad and i would like to see ace being yeeted by kaido tbh haha
Yeah for sure but this flashback is a waste of time. I want to see ksido yeetin supernoobas or fight Big Mom.

Anyway the future is dark

Status
Not open for further replies.