What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, everything you just said would seem to point to it actually happening. If we can logically comprehend Franky vs. Sasaki or Robin vs Black Maria, we shouldn't make excuses that it can't happen with Brook.
Ah btw the reason why "Franky=mid trio, so if he fights a tobi roppo, it means Brook and Robin can fight one too" doesn't necessarily hold up is, because Franky is fighting in General Franky. He's much stronger with it, than he normally would be.
That's why Sasaki would also not be ~ Senior Pink, cause again General Franky is >> to Franky.
..though :D

Edit: But nonetheless still like the rest you wrote. I agree with it. I would also like to see them grow and surpass their limits, but I certainly have my difficulties seeing how it could logically go down.

Luffy didn't fight in G4 for hours, in any case I wasn't say Zoro needed maximum effort, merely this is evidence he was engaged in a moderately strenuous 2vs1 for some period of time.
Apoo was already on his back foot unbalanced against Drake and had both his weapons and attention occupied. This feat is meaningless considering the damage wasn't even enough to put Apoo down for a whole chapter, this is while Apoo is being nerfed and not using his fruit due to a bad 2vs1 CQC matchup while being chased by others.
Zoro>Apoo, no doubt, but this was an unfair fight and was not a "low diff" win in a fair 1 vs 1 as Zoro fans seem to be memory holing.

Zoro is good at dragging his captain down and preventing him from reaching the roof.:milaugh:
The only reason I talked about Luffy and G4 want to show you that huffing shouldn't be taking serious. During Luffy's fight with Cracker and Katakuri he was using G4 throughout the battle and that lasted for hours yet when he took out the numbers he used G4 once and he's huffing. How can he have the stamina to use G4 throughout a long battle if using it once cause them to huff. That doesn't make any sense.

The fight wasn't meaning less. People just don't like to accept the outcome in a battle because it makes Zoro look really powerful.

Regardless what people say Zoro it's too fast and powerful for Apoo. He blitzed him, cut through his defense and took the antidote all in one attack. he dropped Apoo. Apoo we're just lucky that Zoro stopped his attack short by switched over from cutting anything to cutting nothing so he would not cut the antidote when he knocked it out of his clothes.

Apoo wasn't nerf. His inability to use this DF quickly and/or while fighting with his tonfas are his own shortcoming.

It wasn't Sanji's fault Judge made a deal with Big Mom.
Sanji fought Luffy to save him, sacrificing his freedom and dream to prevent him from having to fight Big Mom.
If it weren't for WCI, Luffy would be signifcantly weaker and without FS now, and without Sanji Momo would be dead now, (and dead in Arlong Park/Alabasta, and Nami+Usopp would be dead from Enel, and everyone would be dead Enies Lobby onwards.)
I wasn't talking generalities, obviously Zoro is critically vital, I was literally saying he dragged Luffy's legs down mid rocket, not only slowing Luffy down, making Queen aware of Luffy, but failing to engage with Queen and stop him from attacking Luffy.
If Luffy had succeeded in that rocket and then gone G4 he would be at the roof by now, but that is PIS from both Luffy and low mobility Zoro.
Well this entire war is a cluster fuck. Oda’s deliberately using bullshit plot points to stop Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji. That khalifa bs 2.0, the fact that Luffy can fucking G4 to the roof in less than two seconds, and that Zoro should prioritize fighting commanders

Status
Not open for further replies.