What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei has, he tanked a move that killed ace
Thats mainly due to how big he is tho tbh
Jinbe definitely is extremely impressive and has some amazing feats and portrayal but i still don't think him being calamity level and stronger than drake is a given. Well at least at the moment

If what you are saying is true then the raid will fail. But I feel the raid will not fail.
I feel like you are speaking way too soon on this lol
It could change soon but JZS haven't shown to be all that much stronger than drake and the other tobi roppo should also be relative to him imo atleast

Jinbe vs Big Mom?

As far as I know she is in no way nerfed right now, unless I missed something.

Marco was giving her some nuisances at least however but Jinbe is no Marco. He could act as shield for someone else however I suppose.
Luffy/Marco/Jinbei vs Big Mom. These are high tier fighters. I will not for a moment believe Big Mom is there to chill and go back home without sparring with a Luffy squad

Jinbe vs WsW isn’t permanent. It makes no sense for this to be Jinbe’s fight since Jinbe is already stronger than WsW. SHs need to start off weaker than their opponents
It might not be but we still dont know how close who's who is to jinbe in power. For all we know he could give him some trouble till other characters take over

Thats mainly due to how big he is tho tbh
Jinbe definitely is extremely impressive and has some amazing feats and portrayal but i still don't think him being calamity level and stronger than drake is a given. Well at least at the moment

It could change soon but JZS haven't shown to be all that much stronger than drake and the other tobi roppo should also be relative to him imo atleast
*Tanks admiral logia power* *yeets big mom without sneak attack* *isn't calamity level* :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.