Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Listen, I wanna lynch Final just as badly as the next townie, but it does feel a little like a bandwagon this early. I’ll admit, it is kinda funny to see him of all people complaining about fluff...
It's not about lynching him, it's just funny to see his reaction every time. There are only a few people here I know and have played with before and it was over a year ago. I'm a reads player over a results player. So I might tend to go after the people I know more than I don't this game.

I'm hoping for some super to easy read players but I have doubts on that. lol
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, Yo is going to be one of those hosts who like every post :seriously:
Isn't that a good thing? It means he is actually following his game. I use to like to book mark where I was in following the games I was hosting.

I’ll admit, it is kinda funny to see him of all people complaining about fluff...
You are dismissing the notion that I can change my playstyle in a chameleonic fashion. I'm pretty sure I have been rolling with several different styles since my first WG game. I'm not sure why you lot are acting so stunned because I changed my meta. Must be in that you never witnessed this precise meta coming from me. Then I simply got the drop on you and you are genuinely surprised, eventually.

Oh, "calling out".

Do you know Usopp?
@Midnight Delight better answer me than ask people to get a room.

Isn't that a good thing? It means he is actually following his game. I use to like to book mark where I was in following the games I was hosting.
No, I hate spam and also I don't notice half of other notifications over it, it's very distracting

I can change my playstyle in a chameleonic fashion
:usoprice: okay

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Midnight Delight better answer me than ask people to get a room.

No, I hate spam and also I don't notice half of other notifications over it, it's very distracting

:usoprice: okay
Ah I guess it doesn't bother me since I have like notifications disabled.

Why do you think Flower was quick to read you town? I think I remembered reading that earlier xD

Ah I guess it doesn't bother me since I have like notifications disabled.

Why do you think Flower was quick to read you town? I think I remembered reading that earlier xD
:feelscryingman: must be nice to have them disabled

I don't know, she's either reading me well or trying to buddy me. Will need to see more of her tomorrow to tell. But I expect her to be slightly more paranoid about me
He was sussing people too early
Why did you phrase it "Usopp for his typical behaviour"?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You are dismissing the notion that I can change my playstyle in a chameleonic fashion. I'm pretty sure I have been rolling with several different styles since my first WG game. I'm not sure why you lot are acting so stunned because I changed my meta. Must be in that you never witnessed this precise meta coming from me. Then I simply got the drop on you and you are genuinely surprised, eventually.
Nobody is surprised by the way you’re acting, let’s drop the feigned artifice here. You immediately got into a tiff with Usopp, and have only been freaking out even more since Lind and Zem voted in your favor...that has nothing to do with your new, wonderful meta (which looks extremely similar to the old one so far, if we’re being honest). We’ve still got 40-something hours left, but it’ll feel a lot longer if you can’t chill out.

Vote Tally:

Gambit-> Zem> Midnight
Real Usopp-> Light
LindlTaylor-> Finalbeta
Rej-> Lanji
Zem-> Finalbeta

Midnight Delight - 1
Light- 1
Finalbeta- 2
Lanji- 1

Vote lynch Lanji Cucksmoke @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Vote Lynch FinalBeta @Yo Tan Wa

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Excuse me? I was never acting OMGUS, but genuinely asserting my sensations. Or else I would of casted a random vote, in all likelihood.
You said OMGUS, not me. However, tell me this doesn’t sound like someone who thinks they’re already on the ropes:
You must either be scum or be feigning ignorance here since I even stated that I was being ironic with my post in that I was basically reprimanding you guys for asking one the other your alignments and being unproductive, which is a way for me to scum hunt. So you inferring that I don't care is pretty bold. Of course I was looking for activity and good thing that it came.
Additionally, you found it odd that Lind “vanished” 30 minutes after he posted...is that really because he was absent for a few minutes near the start of a 48-hour D1, or because one of his two posts was placing a vote on you?
I don't like how LindItaylor pretty much vanished and his only post in the game thus far is his vote to my expenses.
So you’re already worried about being lynched, which you make perfectly clear here:
contributive*

Allegedly.

It occurred several times in the past when I had gotten voted out of the blue. The thing then escalated pretty speedily.

It appears that my wagon makes the mouths of the wolves particularly happy.
So excuse me if I don’t buy the line that you aren’t acting skittish under minimal scrutiny. By the way, the point of my post was that you were getting sussed too early, so instead of jumping down the throat of the only person who’s spoken up for you so far, how about you back off and look for actual scum instead?
Listen, I wanna lynch Final just as badly as the next townie, but it does feel a little like a bandwagon this early. I’ll admit, it is kinda funny to see him of all people complaining about fluff...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Imma need something more that this to take this seriously ningen.

But besides that, you're looking alright so far.

Flashy entrance Rej. Why Lanji specifically though? Many people didn't react to the list, I think they are used to me doing it by now though.

*than this
I ISOed Lanji when I saw his post asking for me and he only had 2 posts. Then his references to my previous "troll" plays, very shemy. I will keep my eyes on him and wanna track his progress.

Why is Midnight being sussed? For the rest of the events I can empathize with most.
I will head to bed now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I ISOed Lanji when I saw his post asking for me and he only had 2 posts. Then his references to my previous "troll" plays, very shemy. I will keep my eyes on him and wanna track his progress.
Not really sure if that's enough tbh. It's been like 8 hours since the round started. Many haven't even posted yet. Seems to me like you wanna tunnel on Lanji tbh.

Why is Midnight being sussed?
He ignored one of Nat's questions and she thinks he's playing dumb, at least from what I understood. No idea why Gambit finds him sus or if he finds him sus at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.