Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm just a mod, not an overlord

As for the voting: well the fucking day is 48 h so there's no rush just yet.

Are you not scum, Uso(pp)?
yes baby yoda, I am as town as can be

we got 48 hours but doesnt hurt to throw some votes his way

u can change anytime y'know
Post automatically merged:

What else have we got here except for guys asking one the other whether or not they are scum :choppawhat:
i mean u asked for some activity to flush moles and i got u some

now flush the moles !!!

We are lynching someone this early?
none is lynching anyone lol
we r just voting

got anything better to do? enlighten us

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We should discuss how we want to handle the allowed claims.

My fear is using them both and then at the end of the day a push could be made on someone and they would not be able to claim to save themselves from a mislynch. I could see scum trying to take advantage of it.
I really don't think this is any problem we have to worry about for the moment. I wouldn't trust a random action claim out of no where anyway. It'd be better to scum read it at first until it leads us to something useful.

I hate slow games. Gives scum enough space to hide.

1. Rej-townie
2. Tris-scum
3. Seraphoenix-indie
4. Finalbeta-townie
5. Midnight Delight-townie
6. Jew D. Boy-indie
7.Light D Lamperouge-scum
8. KiriNigiri-townie
9. Natalija-our gf
10. Real Go D. Usopp- townie
11. Zem-townie
12.Gambit-townie
13. Flower-townie
14. Lindltaylor-indie
15. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-scum
16. Fujishiro -townie

Aren't they only action claims? Either way, there are multiple ways of hinting at what one found out at night. No one should waste it of course, we should have an agreement through discussion. Just saying it's possible to put more than 2 actions out there if we do it right.
Thank you for putting me as Indie, it is my favorite alignment in mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Calling my post unproductive when I was stating how I don't like fluffing in games.
u didnt just say u didnt like fluff. you:
1. said u didnt like fluff
2. said that asking people their allignment is UNPRODUCTIVE

but your posts so far clearly are all unproductive anyway lmao, so either u r fluffing and contradicting urself, or u really arent devoted to scum hunting. ur not even trying to.

u said u wanted activity to flush moles so i brought u some y'know, but it seems like u dont care eh?

u didnt just say u didnt like fluff. you:
1. said u didnt like fluff
2. said that asking people their allignment is UNPRODUCTIVE

but your posts so far clearly are all unproductive anyway lmao, so either u r fluffing and contradicting urself, or u really arent devoted to scum hunting. ur not even trying to.

u said u wanted activity to flush moles so i brought u some y'know, but it seems like u dont care eh?
Yeah, he's fluff galore usually. :doffytroll:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
You must either be scum or be feigning ignorance here since I even stated that I was being ironic with my post in that I was basically reprimanding you guys for asking one the other your alignments and being unproductive, which is a way for me to scum hunt. So you inferring that I don't care is pretty bold. Of course I was looking for activity and good thing that it came.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ppl underestimate the art of scum hunting by fluffing and trolling

You must either be scum or be feigning ignorance here since I even stated that I was being ironic with my post in that I was basically reprimanding you guys for asking one the other your alignments and being unproductive, which is a way for me to scum hunt. So you inferring that I don't care is pretty bold. Of course I was looking for activity and good thing that it came.
aight chief lets start with this
what do u think about light's post?

i got an exam tomoro so imma head off to study, tc ningens

Status
Not open for further replies.