Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
We should discuss how we want to handle the allowed claims.

My fear is using them both and then at the end of the day a push could be made on someone and they would not be able to claim to save themselves from a mislynch. I could see scum trying to take advantage of it.

My fear is using them both and then at the end of the day a push could be made on someone and they would not be able to claim to save themselves from a mislynch. I could see scum trying to take advantage of it.
It's just action claims anyway.

I think that whoever has an important one should take it. But not before we discuss who deserves it more.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I hate slow games. Gives scum enough space to hide.

1. Rej-townie
2. Tris-scum
3. Seraphoenix-indie
4. Finalbeta-townie
5. Midnight Delight-townie
6. Jew D. Boy-indie
7.Light D Lamperouge-scum
8. KiriNigiri-townie
9. Natalija-our gf
10. Real Go D. Usopp- townie
11. Zem-townie
12.Gambit-townie
13. Flower-townie
14. Lindltaylor-indie
15. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-scum
16. Fujishiro -townie

Aren't they only action claims? Either way, there are multiple ways of hinting at what one found out at night. No one should waste it of course, we should have an agreement through discussion. Just saying it's possible to put more than 2 actions out there if we do it right.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I hate slow games. Gives scum enough space to hide.

1. Rej-townie
2. Tris-scum
3. Seraphoenix-indie
4. Finalbeta-townie
5. Midnight Delight-townie
6. Jew D. Boy-indie
7.Light D Lamperouge-scum
8. KiriNigiri-townie
9. Natalija-our gf
10. Real Go D. Usopp- townie
11. Zem-townie
12.Gambit-townie
13. Flower-townie
14. Lindltaylor-indie
15. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-scum
16. Fujishiro -townie

Aren't they only action claims? Either way, there are multiple ways of hinting at what one found out at night. No one should waste it of course, we should have an agreement through discussion. Just saying it's possible to put more than 2 actions out there if we do it right.
There are ways, I'm just more worried about people using them carelessly and then ending up actually needing one. I'm most worried for myself :few: I really do not like games where claiming aren't allowed. I should have read the directions before I signed up, but I didn't. Then when I realized, I didn't want to disrespect the host, so here I am lol

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Rules suggest that only 2 night actions claims per day are permitted. This suggests that it's not possible to character reveal or even disclose the full set of abilities.

Rules suggest that only 2 night actions claims per day are permitted. This suggests that it's not possible to character reveal or even disclose the full set of abilities.
Character reveal isn't allowed in any case, just action claims.
Post automatically merged:

But yeah, sometimes you can guess a character from their abilities. Like mine in the ToG game on NF.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
hinting isn't allowed
Not hinting per se AL.

There are ways, I'm just more worried about people using them carelessly and then ending up actually needing one. I'm most worried for myself :few: I really do not like games where claiming aren't allowed. I should have read the directions before I signed up, but I didn't. Then when I realized, I didn't want to disrespect the host, so here I am lol
The most important part is to not waste them carelessly. We just have to use them in the right way. I do see your point that one might be pushed for something and might need to claim to avoid a mislynch though.

Only scums steal GIFs from other folks...something you wanna tell us, Light??

I made this gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.