What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you find the panel of him warning Luffy, the future sight guy, about an incoming attack, while also parrying a separate attack on reflex as your example?

You'd be better off comparing Apoo's Radio Silence to Sanji getting pinned by King, where we see shocked reactions from onlooking allies and the character in question is gone for the rest of the chapter.
Read the context before posting something dumb

If I was saying something dumb you'd elaborate instead of insult.

There is no context for comparison between Apoo tagging Zoro and Zoro tagging Apoo. Unconsciousness is implied by the omission of the character whereas Zoro is not omitted in the slightest there.
You're only talking to a wall in this case, again if you say something that's against their narrative it will always be false in their eyes

Yeah but I'm at the laundromat for the next twenty minutes
Going back and forth is a good way to pass time haha

Also the only way Zoro would even remotely take a BIG L in this situation is if Apoo damaged Zoro after getting up

If this is another Monet situation it makes Zoro look even better

Right now Zoro got the antidote and gave it to Chopper... mission accomplished
Post automatically merged:

ben beckmann have black and yellow outfit, coincidence? +smoking :myman:
Hahaha I get it... Touche my man

If I was saying something dumb you'd elaborate instead of insult.

There is no context for comparison between Apoo tagging Zoro and Zoro tagging Apoo. Unconsciousness is implied by the omission of the character whereas Zoro is not omitted in the slightest there.
What are you even talking about ?

Im talking about the whole notion that " if an attack makes you falls down then it is implied that you have been knocked down"....

Idk wtf your talking about chilee

What are you even talking about ?

Im talking about the whole notion that " if an attack makes you falls down then it is implied that you have been knocked down"....

Idk wtf your talking about chilee
You know exactly what I'm talking about unless somewhere within the last two weeks, you've asserted a belief that Apoo would be getting back up. If you can't prove that, then I don't think you're being genuine on assessing what we know of this chapter and how that understanding compares with previous situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.