Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
English is your native language Jew, you should know that 'overwhelming' has several meanings, it's not just used to describe a quantity.
There isn’t a single meaning of the word “overwhelming” that accurately describes what’s happening to Midnight, so please miss me with any more vocabulary lessons, especially in a language you regularly butcher.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I remember it was in that Wano game
Because that's the only game Usopp played in. I am not gonna go search for that.

The reason why I didn't Answer Nat is because I thought the Question was stupid in the first place
It was a normal question. You could have just said what you said to me and we wouldn't be out here wasting time on this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
taking a bit of a break lets see

yo whose this ningen spam liking posts

Post automatically merged:

Deviating the subject matter won't make you cut a fine figure. Specially in that I hate when someone infers something vehemently and then tries to simmer down tones.

Regardless, FoS for now.
what subject exactly did I deviate from lol?

Imma need something more that this to take this seriously ningen.

But besides that, you're looking alright so far.
so ur admitting being scum but need more proofs eh?

Smh. This is quite enthralling. Being a contribute player is what's making me lynched.

I suppose I should have sticked to the sewers.
now this is what u call overreacting lol. big difference from my posts lmao

@Real Go D. Usopp

What's your take on Midnight's and Natalija's arguments on the matter regarding you? I have not been playing that game sorrowfully.
I think nat's scum asfk if anything

@Natalija r u really town fam??
Post automatically merged:

bah one of light and nat is a scum, id put biggest fos on them for now

beta seems aight, mightnight would require me to see nat/light's flips to judge

Status
Not open for further replies.