Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marimo_420 has subbed in for @Fujishiro!

Vote Tally:

Gambit-> Zem> Midnight
Real Usopp-> Light
LindlTaylor-> Finalbeta
Rej-> Lanji
Zem-> Finalbeta
Natalija-> Midnight
Seraphoenix-> Zem

Midnight Delight - 2
Light- 1
Finalbeta- 2
Lanji- 1
Zem- 1

Vote lynch Lanji Cucksmoke @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Vote Lynch FinalBeta @Yo Tan Wa
Vote lynch Midnight Delight @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Vote Lynch Zem @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO

Zemmi

GodMommie
If the bar is as low as "I have a habit of voting you for no reason at all" then I see no reason why I should do anything more than drop a vote with no reasoning :kayneshrug:
That is how all games start off with on D1, which I already said I wasn't a fan of D1 play. Plus actually chatting and talking is different than just posting a vote. It shows you are actually playing the game.

That is how all games start off with on D1, which I already said I wasn't a fan of D1 play. Plus actually chatting and talking is different than just posting a vote. It shows you are actually playing the game.
Why didn't you also tell this to LindItaylor however, since he casted a vote on me without providing any minimal explanation even? It appears like you are doing this to Sera just because he voted you in particular.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Why didn't you also tell this to LindItaylor however, since he casted a vote on me without providing any minimal explanation even? It appears like you are doing this to Sera just because he voted you in particular.
Lindltaylor has made post since then and I believe that is the only post that person has made correct? I'm not following how many times each time someone posts or anything, but I believe that is the first time I seen that player post and the only time.

I feel the same which is why I generally put little effort in D1.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I feel the same which is why I generally put little effort in D1.

Pretty much there is nothing to say but it is a way of showing you are actually in the game and reading at least and not a scum lurking.

Not sure how it is here but even some towns have a lurking issue which just makes a game complicated, likely even more so in a no claim game.

Pretty much there is nothing to say but it is a way of showing you are actually in the game and reading at least and not a scum lurking.

Not sure how it is here but even some towns have a lurking issue which just makes a game complicated, likely even more so in a no claim game.
well most here know that regardless of alignment I don't read everything. Especially in the last game where 50 pages would be added overnight.

Lindltaylor has made post since then and I believe that is the only post that person has made correct? I'm not following how many times each time someone posts or anything, but I believe that is the first time I seen that player post and the only time.
I mean the number of times one posts is inconsequential to the matter in question here. It's about two weights and two measures. Lind and Sera behaved the same way, but you only limited yourself to call out the latter player for the lack of explanation regarding their vote, and not both.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I mean the number of times one posts is inconsequential to the matter in question here. It's about two weights and two measures. Lind and Sera behaved the same way, but you only limited yourself to call out the latter player for the lack of explanation regarding their vote, and not both.
........ :okay:

I would explain the difference but since it isn't already obvious to you.

........ :okay:

I would explain the difference but since it isn't already obvious to you.
There's none, and you failing to admit that you were inconsistent is only making you cut a worse figure.

I mean it's not very townish to only "reprimand" a specific player for a supposedly wrong game behaviour and not do the same with the ones who observed that same behaviour *earlier in the very game* which is the key point here. This happened in that you were being voted, and no more me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Sup boys and gyals. This game looking dead as fuck rn.

It's time for Warimo SZN, let me show you the way.

Scum better give themselves up rn before I beat them tf up. Let's go hunt these beaches down and secure a win.

Post automatically merged:

Give me one hour though, works finishes soon.
Was the person you subbed in for scum? :few:

Zemmi

GodMommie
There's none, and you failing to admit that you were inconsistent is only making you cut a worse figure.

I mean it's not very townish to only "reprimand" a specific player for a supposedly wrong game behaviour and not do the same with the ones who observed that same behaviour *earlier in the very game* which is the key point here. This happened in that you were being voted, and no more me.
How is it inconsistent?

Lind has made more posts than just a vote and said stuff in his posts. I woke up and this person just made a post with a vote?

Like you can't be this dense?

Look at your group chat and see
:blush:

No

Seriously guys, I'm going home now.
And hour.
I just checked and yup you are scum with me :kata: lol

It is unfortunate I have seen people get lynched before because they just subbed into a game and it was auto assumed the person who subbed out was scum.

How is it inconsistent?

Lind has made more posts than just a vote and said stuff in his posts. I woke up and this person just made a post with a vote?

Like you can't be this dense?
You are ignoring my point then.

LindItaylor *did not* make any post *for entire hours* after he voted me, that was pretty much his only post, but you never spent a word yesterday and you were *present* before he would even post again after several hours. You had several hours to reprimand that kind of behaviour, but you did not.

Now instead you were pretty fast in doing so with Sera.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You are ignoring my point then.

LindItaylor *did not* make any post *for entire hours* after he voted me, that was pretty much his only post, but you never spent a word yesterday and you were *present* before he would even post again after several hours. You had several hours to reprimand that kind of behaviour, but you did not.

Now instead you were pretty fast in doing so with Sera.
You should look at Lindl posts in this thread I think. Then you could see the difference, since he never just placed a vote.

I have to be off now, fun times with my daughter at the dentist.

We shouldn't discuss subs here and the reason for subbing out to be frank.
I was making a joke flower? but why are you so defensive about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.