What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>tfw no feathered Dinosaur zoan
Why Oda
I honestly don't know what Puts Jack or Queen above the Tobi Roppo other than them having that title.......Tobi Roppo have better devil fruits, we haven't seen any crazy Haki from jack or queen either. And the durability seems comparable. Honestly Don't think Oda did a good job with the portrayal of Jack and Queen honestly.

ehhhh King is the one commander that hasn't been compromised in battle yet, and his devil fruit is one of the more unique ancient zoans we've seen, do to his flying ability. Oda has shown King's strength here and there with him knocking down big mom's ship , Sending Sanji flying(although a Tobi Roppo probably could have done that) but still.... like I said dude hasn't been compromised like the other two.

Kaido >> luffy
All star >> JZS
Tobiroppo >> 6 other strawhats

The strawhats would be lucky to leave wano as strong as oden and his scabbards
Post automatically merged:

And the strawhats still have the blackbeard pirates and maybe red haired pirates too after wano at that
Zoro>all stars
None of them can surpass Oden and fuck up Kaido like Zoro will this arc :finally:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
ehhhh King is the one commander that hasn't been compromised in battle yet, and his devil fruit is one of the more unique ancient zoans we've seen, do to his flying ability. Oda has shown King's strength here and there with him knocking down big mom's ship , Sending Sanji flying(although a Tobi Roppo probably could have done that) but still.... like I said dude hasn't been compromised like the other two.
we still have to see his aerial battle other than in his pteranodon form

Yamato has the T-Rex Zoan. Who else would Oda be saving it for?
Maybe yamato got something better than trex but i dunno what is that
>tfw no feathered Dinosaur zoan
Why Oda
I think whoswho got sabertooth df zoan
It's childish I know smh what are the mods doing
Post automatically merged:

Ryo Kugy You
Greenbull? I think admiral only got base element
I think he got plant type df

I honestly don't know what Puts Jack or Queen above the Tobi Roppo other than them having that title.......Tobi Roppo have better devil fruits, we haven't seen any crazy Haki from jack or queen either. And the durability seems comparable. Honestly Don't think Oda did a good job with the portrayal of Jack and Queen honestly.
What puts Ling above them? He has the worst potrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.