What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Zoro becomes pirate king is the day Mihawk fans admit Yonko>Mihawk :suresure:
Strange argument considering Mihawk wanted to test himself against WB implying WB was orders of magnitude stronger.

Using the clashes with Shanks as solid foundation for Mihawks supposedly > yonko is like saying Buggy or any of Luffy’s past opponents can now be said to be his equals in strength. Some develop linearly, some develop exponentially - your choice where you put who ever!! 😏
Post automatically merged:

It’s actually 11.58 am right now!! 12pm in 2mins as of now

The fact that marco is busy healing people on the ground makes me wonder how the hell zoro is gonna catch up to luffy fast enough to fight kaido since i thought that zoro would fly on marco's back. :zorothink:

My theory is that, as zoro and robin climb the stairs they'll catch sanji. Robin will then switch up to fight black maria and we'll get a duo zoro/sanji vs king/queen :steef:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The fact that marco is busy healing people on the ground makes me wonder how the hell zoro is gonna catch up to luffy fast enough to fight kaido since i thought that zoro would fly on marco's back. :zorothink:

My theory is that, as zoro and robin climb the stairs they'll catch sanji. Robin will then switch up to fight black maria and we'll get a duo zoro/sanji vs king/queen :steef:
Imagine last spread of the chapter in the future Zoro and Sanji clash against King and Queen :myman:

@Akai2 chainsawman anime producted by Mappa
I don't know why I feel like it won't look that good as an anime. Don't get me wrong, I love CSM. Yes, the story is sometimes too chaotic and comes with a range of asspulls sometimes but I enjoy it and that's all I need. I just feel like the manga has a different feel to it which will be difficult to capture. Though I kinda trust MAPPA. If anyone can do it, it's them (unless they fall apart like Madhouse).

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I have a feeling the thread slowed down cause some of the main wank war baiters were banned 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know why I feel like it won't look that good as an anime. Don't get me wrong, I love CSM. Yes, the story is sometimes too chaotic and comes with a range of asspulls sometimes but I enjoy it and that's all I need. I just feel like the manga has a different feel to it which will be difficult to capture. Though I kinda trust MAPPA. If anyone can do it, it's them (unless they fall apart like Madhouse).
Yeah CSM has a very unique style, how it translates into animation will be tricky. Mappa track record is good though so I’m sure it’ll be at least decent.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If apoop will do any damage to zolo this chapter, that will be massive L to zorofans :steef: cant wait, will they ever recover :suresure: I bet some will drop the series from butthurt
Don't push your lucks guys. Apoo is already up by sheer miracle, he is never damaging Zoro and they shall never fight again eventually. I actually don't think Apoo will do anything for a long time too.

Strange argument considering Mihawk wanted to test himself against WB implying WB was orders of magnitude stronger.

Using the clashes with Shanks as solid foundation for Mihawks supposedly > yonko is like saying Buggy or any of Luffy’s past opponents can now be said to be his equals in strength. Some develop linearly, some develop exponentially - your choice where you put who ever!! 😏
Post automatically merged:

It’s actually 11.58 am right now!! 12pm in 2mins as of now
Do you know how you sound. How the fuck do you get stronger after liaib your dominant arm. Also shanks is swordsman so naturally Mihawk>Shanks.
Also buggy was never luffy's equal.
WB hadn't heard of Shanks in a long time so saying he frew exponentially is just headcanon and very unlikely

I have few questions
1.Where is Luffy?
2.Why did Black Maria use her DF?
3.Zoro?Robin?
4.Dragon statue
5.Who did fail to kill Kaido? LMAO
1. Luffy probably on the 4th floor where jimbei was caught by who's who and was left behind imo
2. sanji probably escaped ? or maybe she wants to poison sanji ?
3. since marco is healing people i guess zoro and robin are taking the stairs (robin will maybe save sanji from BM?)
4.5. I doubt that ace was able to be a match to kaido so not sure about that :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.