Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is actually interesting for the timing it came (too) as well as the cheapness regarding the lack of detailed explanation (not that it's always required, but avoiding it is overall convenient).
What details would you require me to substantiate on for what was merely a reactionary vote? It did its job well I must say.
I don't like how LindItaylor pretty much vanished and his only post in the game thus far is his vote to my expenses.
I'm gonna vanish again after calling your play quite over reactive to my vote.
Excuse me? I was never acting OMGUS, but genuinely asserting my sensations. Or else I would of casted a random vote, in all likelihood.
Pretty much sounds like WIFOM.
Pretty sure that one of yall who are cornering Beta is scum. At most 2. It would be a horrible lineup if yall are scum though. :whitepress:
The only one cornering Beta, is Beta.

Want me to go to the last game he was in where someone said that he always plays kinda aggressive?
Don't see how you're using *another game* where *someone else* said he plays aggressive to justify yourself calling him overreactive. This isn't really a strong justification.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
what subject exactly did I deviate from lol?
You were firmly calling me out for supposedly not caring about the activity that was grooming in the game thread and after I explained you why you were wrong your tone changed completely and you changed subject asking me about Light 's post.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty much sounds like WIFOM.
This strikes like a weak argument. It is not WIFOM, it was the reality of facts. You either notice one is panicking or you do not, and that didn't strike like it at all.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
no just remove this auto merge
They are proving a real struggle.

You know what, Zem has got flaws in this game. She never explained her vote on me except for claiming she wanted to go for people she had meta knowledge on. She has been extremely shady so far.

She never tried to seriously scum hunt, which is pretty negative. Also her behaviour looks pretty similar to LindItaylor which I'm despising.

Natalija has flaws in this game but Zem is no different at all.

Zemmi

GodMommie
They are proving a real struggle.

You know what, Zem has got flaws in this game. She never explained her vote on me except for claiming she wanted to go for people she had meta knowledge on. She has been extremely shady so far.

She never tried to seriously scum hunt, which is pretty negative. Also her behaviour looks pretty similar to LindItaylor which I'm despising.

Natalija has flaws in this game but Zem is no different at all.
I do find it interesting how you jumped on my vote so easily.

Even more funny how you act like I have a reason for voting you, since I have a habit of voting you for no reason at all.

Pretty sure this is my standard d1 stuff though, and likely the one thing that hasn't changed about my play since I started playing mafia. Very uninterested D1 for games that start in day phase.

So I like my vote on you and think it has more of a purpose other than me just not really caring for you very much.

You should say something more than just a vote though.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I do find it interesting how you jumped on my vote so easily.

Even more funny how you act like I have a reason for voting you, since I have a habit of voting you for no reason at all.

Pretty sure this is my standard d1 stuff though, and likely the one thing that hasn't changed about my play since I started playing mafia. Very uninterested D1 for games that start in day phase.

So I like my vote on you and think it has more of a purpose other than me just not really caring for you very much.

You should say something more than just a vote though.
You are the one who taught AL sama the secrets of Mafia, who is in charge of the section now, that makes you like above Hokage level, I suppose it never does harm to be skeptical about your gamestyle. Besides, you are implying you use this type of play (I admit I had completely forgotten since we haven't been playing together for several months now) constantly, which at least implies you are not necessarily town, but could flip any alignment.

Regardless in this game thread you also affirmed you thought I was improved and yet you still basically keep voting me without a clear reason. As you are saying you do this with me, which suggests not quite with others, or at least not the majority since you specifically mentioned me. I can spot an incongruence with this line of behaviour. But I didn't vote you out regardless, you are not the player that piqued my interest the most for now.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You are the one who taught AL sama the secrets of Mafia, who is in charge of the section now, that makes you like above Hokage level, I suppose it never does harm to be skeptical about your gamestyle. Besides, you are implying you use this type of play (I admit I had completely forgotten since we haven't been playing together for several months now) constantly, which at least implies you are not necessarily town, but could flip any alignment.

Regardless in this game thread you also affirmed you thought I was improved and yet you still basically keep voting me without a clear reason. As you are saying you do this with me, which suggests not quite with others, or at least not the majority since you specifically mentioned me. I can spot an incongruence with this line of behaviour. But I didn't vote you out regardless, you are not the player that piqued my interest the most for now.
I said you likely improved, not sure if you have improved.

I have taught tons of people mafia, but I haven't played a single game in over a year. I'm seeing in this game if I can actually get back into it, after having along time burn out of it. Yes this is my play style basically on d1 ever game since the beginning of time, towards my last couple of games it was my play style the entire game until eventually subbing out because I wasn't actually playing lol.

I am town though.

We both know no matter what game it is, what my alignment is, I vote for you just cause and acting like it's breaking news or something is funny.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I said you likely improved, not sure if you have improved.

I have taught tons of people mafia, but I haven't played a single game in over a year. I'm seeing in this game if I can actually get back into it, after having along time burn out of it. Yes this is my play style basically on d1 ever game since the beginning of time, towards my last couple of games it was my play style the entire game until eventually subbing out because I wasn't actually playing lol.

I am town though.

We both know no matter what game it is, what my alignment is, I vote for you just cause and acting like it's breaking news or something is funny.
I'm certain you have got a lot better since I last played with you, will be cool to see the improvement.
I'm bolding the missing pieces.

Furthermore, the original stated reason connected to your vote was specifically that me behaving the way I was behaving was breaking news. You are claiming that you do this with me basically constantly, but you are making it look different in that post. It seems like you were not voting me out because "it's simple me", but in that my new meta was getting the drop on you, and you were hence finding it off.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt:

"Behaving like that" as you said in that post can refer to 2 things: 1) you think my meta was broken, 2) you were seriously only finding my new meta funny. Only the second option sticks with what you are affirming.

We shall see.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm bolding the missing pieces.

Furthermore, the original stated reason connected to your vote was specifically that me behaving the way I was behaving was breaking news. You are claiming that you do this with me basically constantly, but you are making it look different in that post. It seems like you were not voting me out because "it's simple me", but in that my new meta was getting the drop on you, and you were hence finding it off.

But giving you the benefit of the doubt:

"Behaving like that" as you said in that post can refer to 2 things: 1) you think my meta was broken, 2) you were seriously only finding my new meta funny. Only the second option sticks with what you are affirming.

We shall see.
I don't care about your meta, never followed your meta. I never said anything about it, I voted you because I wanted to, and just said more or less it's amusing you are surprised by my vote on you since it's standard.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think nat's scum asfk if anything

@Natalija r u really town

bah one of light and nat is a scum, id put biggest fos on them for now
This is something creditworthy to notice. Usopp is believing that Natalija got exactly 50% chances to be scum after I asked him about his stance on the Natalija-Midnight matter.

This is eventually telling us that he believes that Natalija's logic on the Midnight matter was flawed, unless he is just pretending so, or even distancing.

I would not call unlikely scenarios yet, and start from the surface.

He thinks there's something wrong with Natalija, that's for sure, and I would like to hear his reasoning out and what that is accurately. I suppose it could be related to her opinion about Midnight's demeanor in the game, but I would like to know from him just to be more sure and ascertain the thing out instead of merely formulating hypotheses.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It is my primary concern to make sure Town wins this, I cannot forfeit this exact level of intensity in scum hunting in this game. And I shall swing this hammer for the rest of the game.

So what do you all guys have about Usopp/Natalija? Isn't LindItaylor hella shady and secretive? We absolutely need to find a scum.

We cannot risk many mislynches in this game too, because we gotta make it fast and not let scum breathe even for a single moment. I'm warning you.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Delete that Reborn. No jamming shall be permitted into this game.

Hey Tris.

What are your reads? Try to be meticulous in details. I can't afford seeing any beloved townie lynched. So I must do anything in my power to avoid the sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.