What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLLLYYYY SHIIT

Who's who met Jinbe in HOLY LAND MARIJOA
:steef::steef::steef:

Mark my words, My theory is becoming more valid by time!

My theory of Who's Who is this man from CP0 on the left, is becoming MORE VALID this chapter!

The guy on the left... SAME STRUCTURE and body language and vibe as Who's who.... The person on the right is Kalifa's father... they were CP9 members 22 years ago in Robin's flashback... so they must be the senior veterans for Rob Lucci in CP0, mark my words...

He must have met Jinbe in HOLYLAND MARIJOA when Jinbe was getting summoned like other shichibukai... we all know CP0 usually stay there...

Also, CP0 are somewhat involved this arc with Orochi...

And when Drake was turned in by Who's who and Hawkins, and Queen was questioning Drake, there was a small panel of Who's who just listening to Queen sentence like " I can't believe someone like you made it this high up in the rank".... it just feels like Who's who never helped Drake in that situation because he wanted to stay in COVER...

The time this guy is revealed to be CP0, is the time I win AGAIN Just like when I predicted Kanjuro as traitor ever since Zou arc when I mad that theory
:funky:

Also, if it's true, I can't wait for Laskey to show up! LOL, Laskey just looks like Rayleigh 2.0 hahahaha, screams badassness, I'll be his biggest fan

Last edited:
K

Kaido D. Stronger

HOLLLYYYY SHIIT

My theory of Who's Who is this man from CP0 on the left, is becoming MORE VALID this chapter!

The guy on the left... SAME STRUCTURE and body language and vibe as Who's who.... The person on the right is Kalifa's father... they were CP9 members 22 years ago in Robin's flashback... so they must be the senior veterans for Rob Lucci in CP0, mark my words...

He must have met Jinbe in HOLYLAND MARIJOA when Jinbe was getting summoned like other shichibukai... we all know CP0 usually stay there...

And when Drake was turned in by Who's who and Hawkins, and Queen was questioning Drake, there was a small panel of Who's who just listening to Queen sentence like " I can't believe someone like you made it this high up in the rank".... it just feels like Who's who never helped Drake in that situation because he wanted to stay in COVER...

The time this guy is revealed to be CP0, is the time I win AGAIN Just like when I predicted Kanjuro as traitor ever since Zou arc when I mad that theory

Also, if it's true, I can't wait for Laskey to show up! LOL, Laskey just looks like Rayleigh 2.0 hahahaha, screams badassness, I'll be his biggest fan
Unfortunately it is not possible to view the image.And it would suck if he was from cp0. (my opinion).

We will see cause Sasaki is facing Franky Shogun who atack potency should be equal to or higher han dressrosa Sanji.
I don't that matters much. I don't think Franky or any of the Flying 6 have Sanji's speed. Even he got caught quickly by Mingo.

Kong gun did this to Doffy even without the recent upgrades.
So you agree G4 Luffy one panels all F6 members with his new Kong Gun?

G4 Luffy would one panel them with his new Kong Gun.
Same as he would did with Doffy so what is your point? Are you placing G4 current Luffy=Doffy?

I don't see any of them really that much stronger than Dressrosa Sanji who got destroyed
Jinbe is the best example, he has literally better feats then Doflamingo(with means I don't saying he is weaker) and almost equal to Doffy. If we using Sanji as example, Judge would murder the flyers too with isn't the case.

Unfortunately it is not possible to view the image.And it would suck if he was from cp0. (my opinion).
I put two images, do you want the guy I am talking about?
also, Cipher Pol is my favorite faction in the series... them getting involved, and them being present when Law is actually trying to find the meaning of D.
and them possibly covering shit up
:steef:
You're crazy, this will be some of the best assassination shit.... LOL, imagine Law finds out the meaning of D. and before he tells us the viewers or anyone around him from SHs, he gets assassinated...
:kata:

Now, that's a MUCH better death than the famous "Law removes immortality on Kaido and dies in process" shit when Kaido can bleed anyway LMAO

Also, tell me which picture doesn't show, so I can send a link for you

HOLLLYYYY SHIIT

This is on point
Only thing is: shouldn't have been more convenient for him to actually team up with Drake?
Maybe he just didn't know that Drake was undercover too (and Sword seem to be direct opposite of CP0)

G4 Luffy would one panel them with his new Kong Gun.

I don't see any of them really that much stronger than Dressrosa Sanji who got destroyed.
Luffy wouldn't need Gear 4 to beat Sanji in Dressrosa because Luffy was already stronger than Sanji before G4. A majority of the Tobi Roppo are probably stronger than Dressrosa Sanji tbh. Considering Raid suit Sanji had a pretty back and forth exchange with Page One. And the fact that one of them is matched up with jimbei currently.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
K

Kaido D. Stronger

I put two images, do you want the guy I am talking about?
also, Cipher Pol is my favorite faction in the series... them getting involved, and them being present when Law is actually trying to find the meaning of D.
and them possibly covering shit up
:steef:
You're crazy, this will be some of the best assassination shit.... LOL, imagine Law finds out the meaning of D. and before he tells us the viewers or anyone around him from SHs, he gets assassinated...
:kata:

Now, that's a MUCH better death than the famous "Law removes immortality on Kaido and dies in process" shit when Kaido can bleed anyway LMAO

Also, tell me which picture doesn't show, so I can send a link for you
All images. Oh, that looks like it's getting exciting for you.Kaido wanted vegapunk this time ...
The plot is made with the world government.

Same as he would did with Doffy so what is your point? Are you placing G4 current Luffy=Doffy?
I said Doflamingo would two panel most of the Flying 6. Your response was that even current Luffy wouldn't. This is just not true. He wasn't even serious enough to use G4 vs Ulti and Pageone. If he knocked PageOne out temporarily with an Elephant Gun, then he would knock the majority out with Kong Gun. Let alone the new versions.

Also Luffy didn't one panel Doflamingo. Mingo showed he could tank G4 moves and eventually with awakening he could stand up to Luffy until G4 ran out.

Jinbe is the best example, he has literally better feats then Doflamingo(with means I don't saying he is weaker) and almost equal to Doffy. If we using Sanji as example, Judge would murder the flyers too with isn't the case.
What long 1v1 fight has jinbei been in? Also they are different fighters. You make a mistake against jinbe you get hurt. You make a mistake vs Mingo and a limb or your head is falling off your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.