Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nah, you're just my strongest Town read.
What makes Nat your strongest town read Flowa lmao? I really haven't seen anything too special in this game that would make her the strongest town read for anyone lmao.

What makes Nat your strongest town read Flowa lmao? I really haven't seen anything too special in this game that would make her the strongest town read for anyone lmao.
Just look at how chill she is this game. And she isn't trying to buddy with me either like she did in the ToG game where she was scum.

Scum Nat would not try to ask me questions like this.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
@Natalija

I'm looking forward Usopp's response. I want to know why he thinks you have 50% chance to flip scum (he specifically mentions "either Light or Natalija are scum"). He answered me with exactly these words after I asked him his stance on the Midnight matter, since my vote on you stems from the fact I thought you were getting the better of Midnight's dumb-scum meta by claiming he was acting dumb again, but overall I felt like his meta on Usopp was a legit one. Then you said no it's not, Midnight is not even telling the truth about that game. So IYO Usopp behaved differently and not like Midnight was inferring (aka Usopp overreacting, which apparently bothered Midnight in the concurrent game we are playing now.)

So I'm trying to disentangle this situation for now, to analyze which puzzle pieces don't stick together.

Just look at how chill she is this game. And she isn't trying to buddy with me either like she did in the ToG game where she was scum.

You can't be so naive :kaidowhat:

She is smart enough to not give the same tells every game she is scum

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Meh, it looks to me like a lazy read Flowa. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

I don't know what TOG game you are talking about. Or what TOG stands for lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Well, Since I am quite new here can't really speak much for meta of the others. But I can say that the town flower I remember is usually laid back and less jumpy which coincides with what she's doing here. But this is from over a year ago, a lot may have changed.

Hmmmm. Not sure how you arrive with Panic post. I mean, if I am silent, you lot call them out. If I talk, I am panicking. I don't know how to place myself here. Should I just die this day?
I don't really like posts that attempt at ridicule or threat because they aren't really seen as a defense. Don't know if you get triggered easily like this at accusations, but reasoning like this doesn't do you any good.

On the other hand, so far Marimo had a good impression on me.
Post automatically merged:

I am not seeing the sus on Gambit at the moment tbh. I've seen him be town and play as scumiest as one can and be town and play as towniest as one can. So far he hasn't ticked any boxes either way for me.
The only options that Gambit can be:
1) A Town who plays scummy
2) A Town who plays Townie

So since he hasn't ticked either of the boxes, he should not be playing to his town meta according to you right? You don't have any sus on him?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So since he hasn't ticked either of the boxes, he should not be playing to his town meta according to you right?
No I meant he can play from one extreme end to the other. That's why I used those instances. As in he can play from one end all the way to the other, including the middle. Maybe my wording wasn't the best.

You don't have any sus on him?
At the moment no.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
If I made a list saying my reads they would be useless considering most of them would be neutral. I have more leans on the people I know than don't.

I think I seen another person or two do it also, but I know flower did, it really bugs me when someone says in CONFIDENCE they believe someone is town, because on D1 there is only one way to be so sure.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Is it just me or I don't sense Flower's usual meta? Her presence was barely felt in this game thus farm

She is used to play way more agressively, or at least this is the way I remember. However this is a very limited claims game, she usually is like that when playing ToS or similar set up games. I don't recall anything about her meta in games with little to no claims.
Post automatically merged:

far. *

Status
Not open for further replies.