What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even believe that. Thats why you called WCI a bad arc. Lol Sanji might never live down WCI. The repercussions is still being seen today. His RS helped him with a weaker flying six that Franky might beat. Then he basically tank hits from King and p1, but gifters body him without the raid suit. This meme i created that got popular is so accurate.
Its a bad arc....but im not as delusional you as you are. Zoro running away from fodder is beyond embrassing. Not only that buts hes hyping them...

Zoro has been nothing but pathetic this arc. Running away froms Hawkins and Apoo, 2 v 1ing Apoo, running away from fodder, and also fainting to a nerfed Killer. What a pathetic joke.

Zoro and Drake teamed up to go after Apoo before Queen turned it into a game. :seriously:
Which is factually false.
Zoro and Drake attack Apoo once (chapter 991) then in the very next page, Queen shoots at them with the Ice oni. Then Zoro was fighting the Ice Oni (chapter 993 and 994) until Chopper asked him to get the antidote from Apoo (chapter 994)

But continue to be dishonest, it is funny.

Didn't oda confirm Luffy won dof completely? Someone arguing?
They argue about petty things/imaginary scenarious/if this and if that...blah blah....not just that, for everything....that is why you will see many Zoro vs Sanji or any other debates.....they troll and things escalate and then twist the context to suit their narrative and then finally trash the manga for making their favorites look "bad" in small bouts....situation became such that you spilling some blood from any attack means you are trash and low tier blah...

They don't read the manga bro
Do you even see the skinny condition of Luffy?

Zoro wasn't anywhere near starving like Luffy, he wasn't even skinny.

They tried to make fun with Big mom when she turned skinny.

And now you are telling me Zoro gets KOed without even being skinny like Luffy and Big mom.

Also Luffy was waiting Sanji, he wasn't fighting anyone.

Skinny Luffy wasn't even KOed. Zoro wasn't skinny, and gets KOed? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Its a bad arc....but im not as delusional you as you are. Zoro running away from fodder is beyond embrassing. Not only that buts hes hyping them...

Zoro has been nothing but pathetic this arc. Running away froms Hawkins and Apoo, 2 v 1ing Apoo, running away from fodder, and also fainting to a nerfed Killer. What a pathetic joke.
Luffy been running too. Lol oda already said they saving their energy. So you making dumb points won't help make WCI Sanji look any less pathetic. WCI arc is possibly the worse thing Oda ever did to Sanji. Gifters beat his ass while P1 and King barley did noting. His dad that calls him traah really powered him up. Its really not looking good on these Wano streets. Don't let Franky beat Sasaki. Lmao

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Awh...poor Zoro. Getting neg diffed by hunger.

Show me on the floor unconcious. He got white eyed and fell down from pain. No different to Oven.
Luffy was hungry while he was fighting Katakuri, and he was still able to finish him, and leave the mirror world lol. He only passed out when he knew he was safe with Sanji. Meanwhile Zoro passed out immediately lol

Awh...poor Zoro. Getting neg diffed by hunger.

Show me on the floor unconcious. He got white eyed and fell down from pain. No different to Oven.
He had a Sword in him too. You literally see the thud, he got bodied and gave up antidote.
Post automatically merged:

And now you are telling me Zoro gets KOed without even being skinny like Luffy and Big mom.

Skinny Luffy wasn't even KOed. Zoro wasn't skinny, and gets KOed? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Yes i seen it, i also seen Oda focused on Zoro belly saying gluurg and the difference is Zoro was eating poson for a while not just hunger

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

If starving luffy got a scythe put him in hed be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.