Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is it just me or I don't sense Flower's usual meta? Her presence was barely felt in this game thus farm

She is used to play way more agressively, or at least this is the way I remember. However this is a very limited claims game, she usually is like that when playing ToS or similar set up games. I don't recall anything about her meta in games with little to no claims.
Post automatically merged:

far. *
Seems she might be burned out if last game was any indication.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I can't answer such questions catded
Ah fine. But I can think aloud though, so I'll go with the premise of it being the former, which would mean that Flowa ostensibly did something to you then and is not trying to hide it.

She's being very relaxed despite being suspected, but she is far too friendly to me :goatasure:

FLOWA YOU USED OUR FRIENDSHIP WHEN YOU WERE SCUM, DON'T BAIT ME NOW.
You think I'd use the same trick twice knowing how pissed you are at me for what I've done? If I ever get scum again you're the first person I'm gonna get rid of lmfao.

Don't use this against me if I get scum in the Weeb game, please.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You can think out loud, remember cute Perospero :blush:
Yeah I am. You seem to be in control of yourself, so it's not her controlling you, like when I did :blush:.

So the two of you are either scum throwing on a show for us to clear yourselves using some unorthodox method or townies. I see no point in Flowa doing anything to you and not trying to hide it if she were scum.

Hm, but then Law might be indie? Or pro town indie looking for the main villain? :zorothink:

Yeah I am. You seem to be in control of yourself, so it's not her controlling you, like when I did :blush:.

So the two of you are either scum throwing on a show for us to clear yourselves using some unorthodox method or townies. I see no point in Flowa doing anything to you and not trying to hide it if she were scum.
Tbh I've seen her pull off crazier scum tactics.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Tbh I've seen her pull off crazier scum tactics.
I know Flowa is capable of dangerous things as scum so she should be kept an eye on.

And btw if what you are saying about Law and all is true, it really isn't helping town now sis. It looks just like when TAC the scum outed you to his scum mates..

I know Flowa is capable of dangerous things as scum so she should be kept an eye on.

And btw if what you are saying about Law and all is true, it really isn't helping town now sis. It looks just like when TAC the scum outed you to his scum mates..
I'm thinking out loud, it's important to do because I don't think anyone else is thinking it and to top it he may not be town.

Besides, no one but me would be excited about Law to get busted :yasu:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'm thinking out loud, it's important to do because I don't think anyone else is thinking it and to top it he may not be town.

Besides, no one but me would be excited about Law to get busted :yasu:
I know it's important, but we should drop it tbh. Him being bad in this game makes no sense, so even if he isn't a townie he'd be a pro indie town. We don't need to spell it out for scum lmao.
Post automatically merged:

pro town indie*

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Honestly I'm not sure if pro-town indie makes sense with this few players. It's all a huge question mark.
Nah no way is Law bad in PH. Too much of a reach tbh. I think Yo and Rayan wouldn't do this to us lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wah maybe he's not even here </3
Lmfao nah, that makes no sense too imo.

But I see you're just mad you didn't get him apparently so you'd rather no one have him lmao. 'If I can't have him no one can' eh Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.