What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression Oda loves the Tobi Rōppo more than the Calamities. In 20~ chapters they’ve gotten a lot of screen time and development for relatively unimportant characters. Meanwhile Kaido’s big 3 subordinates are still pretty rare to see — besides Queen goofing off ofc.
I think Oda is aware of the situation that the flyers take more screentime,he do it on the purpose and the calamity getting their hype at the end of act3. With flyers taking their action in act3 and the Calamity in act4. Overal I hope King,Queen and Jack getting their hype soon too. But with WsW taking on Jinbe,we at least know that King,Queen and Jack going be hard to beat.

We didn't see their skills yet, not even hybrid. Don't wanna think of awakening new form for all Calamity+at least WsW.

As Beast pirate aka calamity+Flyer lvl im really happy how Oda threat them. Can't wait for the chapter already.

I get the impression Oda loves the Tobi Rōppo more than the Calamities. In 20~ chapters they’ve gotten a lot of screen time and development for relatively unimportant characters. Meanwhile Kaido’s big 3 subordinates are still pretty rare to see — besides Queen goofing off ofc.
They are important because they are facing the SH and they represent the first youkou crew the SH will beat. Queen has had alot of highlights. King is the only one that not been in this arc much.

Oda even had kaido exited for big mom to meet them with them arguably having a way better introduction

The tobiroppo are definitely way better

Luffy says he can easily do it. Its Sanji whos not letting him fight fodder. Whilst Zoro is constsntly scared to fight fodder. And runs away and calls them skilled like a fag.

Luffy would only lose energy fighting fodder. Whilst Zoro was literally scared of taking damage from them. Weaking.
You know you just keep digging your grave every time, what happens if Sanji at one moment during this arc praises these fodders too. Will that also make him a fag or do you find something else to pick on

You know you just keep digging your grave every time, what happens if Sanji at one moment during this arc praises these fodders too. Will that also make him a fag or do you find something else to pick on
Can we stop with the hate speech? I know if you call you a cunt now a mod will appear so cunt cunt cunt cunt bastard (ok now delete posts with the f word in them pls)

As always Oda uses a piramidal pattern: now he is flashing out the Tobiroppo, then will proceed with the Calamities and then will focus on Kaido.
Also a lot of people are complaining but as of now the Beast Pirates have been efficent (considering that they were ambushed in the middle of the party)
- King is giving orders and coordinating the Tobiroppo
- Queen took care of the spy in the Tobiroppo (Drake) and stalled a good portion of the alliance for some time without moving a finger
- Jack fought against the whole Sulong army with little help and is currently resting (will be soon on his feet)
- Who's Who and Black Maria are inside the castle and facing opponents
- Ulti and P1 are scouting around straight in the battlefield
- Sasaki was facing Yamato (as ordered)
- Numbers are drunk so we should not expect much from them
- Apoo MVP, nothing to add

The only failures have been from King losing Momonosuke and from Queen leaving the antidote for the sake of playing
Hawkins is just being neutral (as always)

Not really a bad showing as of now tbh :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.