What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Luffy said he’d kick Jack’s ass back in Zou. If he doesn’t fight Jack, this will literally be the only time he hasn’t beaten someone he’d said he would.

2) Jack is probably on the floor just before the Dome. That’s where Luffy is going next chapter.

3) Jack is the 4th strongest member of the Beast Pirates. Blueno was the 4th strongest member of CP9.

I’m like 90% sure Luffy runs into Jack soon.

1) Luffy said he’d kick Jack’s ass back in Zou. If he doesn’t fight Jack, this will literally be the only time he hasn’t beaten someone he’d said he would.

2) Jack is probably on the floor just before the Dome. That’s where Luffy is going next chapter.

3) Jack is the 4th strongest member of the Beast Pirates. Blueno was the 4th strongest member of CP9.

I’m like 90% sure Luffy runs into Jack soon.
I may sound as a fanboy but if that really happens then it should be a combined attack of Luffy and Kidd (which should be on the same floor and meet this chapter)
That would be a good entrance of the 2 captains in front of Kaido

But I still hope in Killer vs Jack, scythes vs scythes :steef:

Sanji blocking King's kicks not once but twice

And then after charging at Sanji at full speed, man can't even land a scratch on Sanji:chirstsad:

Katakuri on the other hand:kata:

Man's easily destroyed Ichiji who's on the same level as Base Sanji.
Wasn't he literally fine like 2 seconds later? I men people here use "perfectly fine" all the time. All the Germa - Judge were "perfectly fine2 and even nuked half of the BMP forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.