Fanclub Holy Cathedral to the Sword Gods

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think we can all agree that Zoro has lacked challenge. Both physically and mentally since the timeskip. I maintain that he hasn't regressed or become less likeable, rather he's been stagnant and unmoving. You even see it in his fighting style. Most of what he uses in battle are just powered up versions of his old moves.

This sense of stagnation perpetuated when he and a bunch of the other Strawhats went absent for 2 years real-time. It looked promising when Oda linked a hatred for Orochi and bond with Yasu, but that appears to have subsided. I like to think it will be followed up on, but I just get this feeling like all that happened was just to give Zoro a new sword. Now that it's settled, he can take a backseat until his obligatory arc fight.

I think we can all agree that Zoro has lacked challenge. Both physically and mentally since the timeskip. I maintain that he hasn't regressed or become less likeable, rather he's been stagnant and unmoving. You even see it in his fighting style. Most of what he uses in battle are just powered up versions of his old moves.

This sense of stagnation perpetuated when he and a bunch of the other Strawhats went absent for 2 years real-time. It looked promising when Oda linked a hatred for Orochi and bond with Yasu, but that appears to have subsided. I like to think it will be followed up on, but I just get this feeling like all that happened was just to give Zoro a new sword. Now that it's settled, he can take a backseat until his obligatory arc fight.
In Bold
Hopefully not, I don't mind if Oda goes in depth about Zoro backstory or give more hints about Koushirou & his village to Momo.
I think the grudge against Occhi is still there and Zoro will fight the shogun and Kyoshiro.

In Bold
Hopefully not, I don't mind if Oda goes in depth about Zoro backstory or give more hints about Koushirou & his village to Momo.
I think the grudge against Occhi is still there and Zoro will fight the shogun and Kyoshiro.
I always read that digging in Zoro past will destroy his character.

S

Shura

My all time favorite swordsman are Zoro/Ichigo/Kenpachi/Kenshin/Gintoki......I watched only 3-4 episodes of Berserk so I like Guts but not the extent of mentioned characters....Kenshin however tops the list

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cool. Never read it though, might give it a try soon.
I have a special liking towards the English dub of the anime, I feel like the score is phenomenal and captures the tone perfectly. The animation is also that vintage quality that I adore, too. But if you get into the series I'd say definitely read the manga first. Little more gore, and the final arc of the manga isn't in the anime. And IMO, the final arc is the best arc.
another badass swordman : Vicious !

I just rewatched Bebop in August, god. Great series, one of my favorites. Vicious was a right awful cunt.
King Bradley awakened my daddy thirst and he was one hell of a sword god
Bradley was cool. No Kimblee though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have a special liking towards the English dub of the anime, I feel like the score is phenomenal and captures the tone perfectly. The animation is also that vintage quality that I adore, too. But if you get into the series I'd say definitely read the manga first. Little more gore, and the final arc of the manga isn't in the anime. And IMO, the final arc is the best arc.
Will do.

There are anime out there in which I prefer the English dub. Some of them capture the character, the voice somehow illustrates what you would imagine while reading the manga, better than the Japanese ones.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King Bradley awakened my daddy thirst and he was one hell of a sword god
Yeah the guy is a real man among men

I just rewatched Bebop in August, god. Great series, one of my favorites. Vicious was a right awful cunt.
It is one of my favourite anime. The story was good but the atmosphere was so awesome. The music is beyond amazing, I still have chills when the young kid plays harmonica.

Love Vicious too, the moment you use a sword when everyone use guns you know you are the real deal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah the guy is a real man among men

It is one of my favourite anime. The story was good but the atmosphere was so awesome. The music is beyond amazing, I still have chills when the young kid plays harmonica.

Love Vicious too, the moment you use a sword when everyone use guns you know you are the real deal.
The soundtrack and art direction is next level. Everything about it blends so well together. The worldbuilding has me too, even though they kept too much of it vague.

Lmao. Vicious literally just tying Spike when the latter is shooting a gun, is probably one of the most ridiculous and coolest things. That or his crow exploding at his execution.But the final 2 episodes are always hard to watch.