What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, your headcanon =/= manga.
That cliffhanger wasnt meant to be resolved all in the next chapter, that's your headcanon. Luffy's sentence is happening since then, his underlings are dealing with Kaido's underlings and they are watching his back. What's so difficult to get?
And King and Queen against his underlings will happen, there is still happening all this development and there is a proper time for them reserved for later.
Like i said,you got comprehension problems,no need to continue talking about this.
:seriously:

C

critical mindset

Who's who is kuro :josad:
Just reminder that Captain Kuro is based on the arc villain of the famous work 1984 by George Orwell, O'Brien.

Both Kuro and O'brien adjust their spectacles constantly

Both manipulators of the highest order

The leader of the resistance movement in 1984 was called Goldstein/Kalador (the resistance was in fact fake and invented by O'Brien)

Kalador is a very unusual name, same as the fake name and persona used by Captain Kuro to fool everyone. which was Klahador

As these connections are rather obvious, he will most likely be an intelligence officer for the WG, same as O'Brien was the chief intelligence officer for the Party, the ruling organisation in 1984

Believe me, Oda has borrowed a lot of shit from 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.