What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yamato as you said it does appears she is static right now at the moment. Someone might come out of nowhere either to ambush them or surprise them depending on there situations that there in.
Originally I thought Yamato could join the Kaido fight but so far there are already several people that could join it... we shall see.. who do you see more likely to ambush her if not? Or the other way too.

Luffy himself has said his CoO is inferior to Sanji's. Wow, after 997 chapters Sarcastic Luffy makes his debut :suresure:The Mental Gymnastic Luffy wankers go to "prove" Luffy was being sarcastic. The Man himself said it, his coo is inferior to sanji's
Are you too blind to read what he said? he never said "Luffy was sarcastic"...he said "Oda being sarcastic/gag via that dialogue"...besides, that statement itself is based on the assumption that "Sanji sensed strong enemy and stayed back" which is "factually" wrong....so do you guys even use logic or context or gifter memes got drilled into your head so much that it made you dumb to the point of not even having basic reading skills...

The area of people needing healing was huge. Marco did right, spreaded his fire ALL over It.

apoo was in the middle, but there was a Lot more to save, Apoo being heal was a small price to pay, in the end Drake Just F him.

So you're still saying Sanji is too weak to break the web and also Physical strength does attribute to striking strength LOL. You are cash money when it comes to being wrong

I lack basic comprehension Coming from the guy saying "Leg User" LOL.

Just because sanji doesnt use his hands in combat doesnt mean he can't use his hands to break the web. That's how logic works.
Luffy needed G4 to break out of Ulti's grip.
Like I said, you are ignorant about these things so your complain makes no sense.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The area of people needing healing was huge. Marco did right, spreaded his fire ALL over It.

apoo was in the middle, but there was a Lot more to save, Apoo being heal was a small peixe to pay, in the end Drake Just F him.
It will be jokes if it got high enough to cook scabbards from the bottom and they will stand up nect chapter lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.