What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm, how do you lot twist it by saying it's sarcasm lmao. You seen the scans? Oda called you up and told you?

Sanji CoO > Luffy is a fact
Luffy himself has said his CoO is inferior to Sanji's. Wow, after 997 chapters Sarcastic Luffy makes his debut :suresure:The Mental Gymnastic Luffy wankers go to "prove" Luffy was being sarcastic. The Man himself said it, his coo is inferior to sanji's
It's nice to see something different for once Sanji and Luffy fans going at it butting heads:pepecorn:
This is Sanji fans to you? @mly90

It just Oda Love trolling Zoro and Sanji fans, like what happen to Zoro last chapter with Brook mistaking earth quake, Zoro Coc. In the end Luffy gonna Top two of them. Actually, as always.
:luffylaugh:

Marco just ignoring Brooke's and Zoro's attacks actually factors positively into Marco's portrayal.

Marco is only someone who clashes with top tiers and yc1s so it is only natural he doesn't see attacks of that level worth his time.

Marco>Luffy~King>Zoro~Kid~Law.

"this guy" -> redon or whoever made those spoilers
I am a nobody and my comments are based on their perspective for now, so for now I'm right since we don't have the chapter full translated to see if they are wrong.
Redon : In the Live Floor, Marco burns Chopper with his blue flames. The flames are not hot

You: He raising their temperature with flame somehow

:milaugh::milaugh:

Since Zoro is going to Kaido, and there's 0 chance Marco is fighting Queen.
I think we can pretty much write in Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

Hell Marco might even fight both until Sanji figures out his shit with Black Maria.

Why would Zoro and Brook be attacking Marco ? They’re obviously attacking some fodder down below.
Absalom?
Shiryu?
Air?

explain how you increase the temperature without heat involved ?
How would I know? Magic, like Raizo's ninja abilities which makes no sense.
That's why I assumed at first that Marco's flames are hot, maybe retconned, who knows? We will see (or not) when we'll have the chapter out.

Seeing Marco dunk on other top commanders after getting dunked on by BM would be fascinating.
It would kinda imply that like Yonko >>> Admiral >>> Commander, and the gap between each tier is actually pretty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.